ADVERTISEMENT

B1G TV schedule announced

Hskrbsbl2020

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 1, 2019
Side note: Illinois not allowing a visiting team pass list for this upcoming weekend.

Maddie Washburn/Nebraska Communications
Baseball 3/29/2021 9:58:00 AM NU Athletic Communications

Big Ten Announces Baseball TV Schedule
Story Links
The Big Ten Conference released its 2021 baseball television schedule on Monday morning and the Nebraska baseball team is scheduled to play on BTN five times and ESPNU once. The Huskers are also scheduled to make two appearances on NET.

Nebraska's first TV appearance will be at home on Saturday, April 10 at 2 PM when the Maryland Terrapins visit Hawks Field. The game will be carried statewide on NET and also video streamed on BTN Plus. The Huskers will also play on NET on Saturday, May 15, at 2 PM against the Northwestern Wildcats.

The Huskers first BTN appearance is scheduled for the series opener at Michigan State on Friday, April 23 at 4 PM. Nebraska will make two TV appearances the following weekend when the team travels to Bloomington, Ind. Friday night's game against the Hoosiers will be on BTN at 7 PM, while Saturday's 5:30 PM contest is slated to be on ESPNU.

Fans will be able to watch the entire home series against Michigan that concludes the regular season. BTN will provide coverage for all three games, with first pitch set for Noon each day.

2021 TV Schedule (all times listed as CT)
Saturday, April 10 – 2 PM – Maryland (NET)

Friday, April 23 – 4 PM – at Michigan State (BTN)

Saturday, May 15 – 2 PM – Northwestern (NET)

Friday, May 21 – 7 PM – at Indiana (BTN)
Saturday, May 22 – 5:30 PM – at Indiana (ESPNU)

Friday, May 28 – Noon – Michigan (BTN)
Saturday, May 29 – Noon – Michigan (BTN)
Sunday, May 30 – Noon – Michigan (BTN)

What exactly is a visiting team pass list ? What is a pass list?

Each player traveling receives 4 complimentary tickets for the pass list. Same for home games, each player suited up receives 4 tickets.

As of today, Illinois is allowing their players a pass list but not Nebraska. I don't know if Northwestern was allowed a pass list this past weekend or not but Illinois most definitely allowed their players a pass list and there's proof on social media.

Each player traveling receives 4 complimentary tickets for the pass list. Same for home games, each player suited up receives 4 tickets.

As of today, Illinois is allowing their players a pass list but not Nebraska. I don't know if Northwestern was allowed a pass list this past weekend or not but Illinois most definitely allowed their players a pass list and there's proof on social media.
They know Nebraska will actually show up with fans. It’s crazy how cowardly and defeated these Big Ten mindframes are.

I know I should ask why the TV schedule is coming out three weeks into the season and the first televised games are in week five. But I won't.

a10f348e-b39f-4056-bf34-53dbca82acff-AP_Big_Ten_Commissioner_ILCA.jpg

Reactions: scarletred
Nice to see 2 of 4 important games against Indiana and the final series of the season against Michigan can be viewed on TV...

Still seems about 1/3 the amount of games that SHOULD be on TV, but as long as they keep BTN+ rolling I'm content.

I understand broadcasting sports takes money and the $$ from the cable package is probably not enough to have a professional crew at every game, so I'm happy to shell out a few more $$ for extra access. I do it for MLB too.

I'd be super curious to see what the sub rate is by school. I'd wager that Nebraska fans outnumber the 2nd place school 2-1

Would have been nice having NETV do the Friday or Saturday afternoon Rutgers games this weekend..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT