ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tourney In Omaha

coolonetoo

Junior
May 12, 2003
Has anyone heard officially about the conference tournament location(s) in 2023-4? The deal with TDAPO/CSFO was for five years starting in 2018. I would think and hope that it's now through 2024 since no tournaments were held in 2020 or 2021. But if not and 2022 is the last (for now) in Omaha and Nebraska played in exactly one tournament this cycle, well, I'm just going to be ill.

Came home to change clothes, flip on BTN & notice they're not even talking about the tournament between games. It's a repeat of Purdon'tplay campus eats.

Flip to SECN & they have an on site set-up with a crew discussing their tournament and SEC baseball in general.

I'll never understand why Coaches & AD's in this conference just accept the lack of promoting opportunities. B1G pays out what, $55M to each school? I'm sure the 13 people watching Purdon'tplay on BTN is more important to the conference.

Last edited:
Came home to change clothes, flip on BTN & notice they're going not even talking about the tournament between games. It's a repeat of Purdon'tplay campus eats.

Flip to SECN & they have an on site set-up with a crew discussing their tournament and SEC baseball in general.

I'll never understand why Coaches & AD's in this conference just accept the lack of promoting opportunities. B1G pays out what, $55M to each school? I'm sure the 13 people watching Purdon'tplay on BTN is more important to the conference.
It's just pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT