ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament....

Just got back in an watching the Mich/Maryland game. Michigan pitcher looks like he had an accident and wasn't wearing his depends. I'm sure he had a collision, but after the "grade school" 10 run rule game against the herks you can tell what level my humor is right now. I know, act your age not your shoe size....

Michigan won. Rematch scheduled at 5 if we lose.

Rain may be an issue.
Looks like should be a beautiful day in Omaha tomorrow. From the forcast I use, not much over 20% till very late. Morning has a little better chance then better on Sunday. But I haven't found a forcast any more dependable than a cable TV installer on game day. So, guess we'll find out tomorrow!!!!!

Looks like should be a beautiful day in Omaha tomorrow. From the forcast I use, not much over 20% till very late. Morning has a little better chance then better on Sunday. But I haven't found a forcast any more dependable than a cable TV installer on game day. So, guess we'll find out tomorrow!!!!!

I read the NWS weather discussion early today so it may have changed a bit. It would be great if we could get through it without any more delays, etc

Reactions: huskerfan66
Michigan crushing a lot of pitches this morning. But I guess at this point you just ask Frazier to be a punching bag and save your bullets for the afternoon rematch.

Gunner is slow. How does a guy that just got beaned in the back of the head score from 2nd on a passed ball?

You’re up 9-0 and you want to have an extended argument over a HBP? What a dick.

I think he was buying more time for his pitching coach to talk to the pitcher and get his bullpen some more throws in. It worked as the umpire didnt catch on

Reactions: saluno22
I think he was buying more time for his pitching coach to talk to the pitcher and get his bullpen some more throws in. It worked as the umpire didnt catch on
Yeah I thought of that but that’s all the more reason the ump should have just shut him down.

Been trying to figure out who Altavilla looks like, and now it comes to me: he’s like a miniature Christian Yelich.

So has anyone figured out why Michigan makes its players wear fanny packs?

Geez Louise the boys better clean up their errors tonight and tomorrow in they want to win the tournament..:mad:

PED holders.
I thought maybe they were making side trips to Council Bluffs between games, and the fanny packs ensured they had enough quarters to play the slots.

The ultimate in Iowa fashion accessories.

Reactions: 9and4
Gunner is slow. How does a guy that just got beaned in the back of the head score from 2nd on a passed ball?
That was so depressing to watch.

Roskam must really be hurt. No thought of putting Sorenson behind the plate? I wonder who's going to be the backstop tonight (let alone tomorrow).

ADVERTISEMENT