ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament....

We overachieved our way into the 5 seed. I like the 9:00 start time on Wednesday. Maybe I will go.

But then again, that weather forecast. :eek:

I'm thinking about going too. Damn, it's going to make for a rough Thursday tho

We start with two upsets. Going to be interesting. Truly believe that the Huskers need to come out hitting!

Reactions: huskerfan66
Big old strike zone tonight. Favors the team with the 3 run lead.

Huge inning puts the Huskers in great position and could wreck the Gophers' pen for the week. Great piece of hitting on that bases-clearing double.

Reactions: DonlugoQ
Wife made me change the channel. Can anyone provide score updates?

Waldron should be done after that. 7 IP, 1 run. Good stuff

No clue why Waldron is still in this game
Us baseball boarders in section 112 were torn in this. Let him go as far as possible and save what little bullpen we have, or yank him with the big lead for bottom of barrel arms and hope to use him a few innings on Sunday.

I fear getting to Sunday and having to throw a freshman midweek arm as happened in 2014 (?) with Andy Christenson against Indiana. But I assume we will need Kyle Perry at some point and there is no national seed-caliber team in the field that will beat us up like Schwarber and Travis.

Us baseball boarders in section 112 were torn in this. Let him go as far as possible and save what little bullpen we have, or yank him with the big lead for bottom of barrel arms and hope to use him a few innings on Sunday.

I fear getting to Sunday and having to throw a freshman midweek arm as happened in 2014 (?) with Andy Christenson against Indiana. But I assume we will need Kyle Perry at some point and there is no national seed-caliber team in the field that will beat us up like Schwarber and Travis.

even if he isn't going to pitch again until next week, you shouldn't need him to close out a 7 run lead with 2 innings left. i would want him fresh for the regional opener.

Think we'll get our game in?

I work in downtown Omaha and am trying to decide if I want to stick around the office LATE or just call it a day and hope it is pushed to tomorrow morning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT