Terps 12 point favs over NW
Gophers 5.5 dogs to Penn St

Games of interest:
Baylor -9 favorite over KU
Whorns-3 favorite over Gundy’s Cowpokes
Oregon -5 favorite over UCLA
TCU -5 favorite over K- State

Last edited:
Watch quite a bit of Penn State living in a PSU area/living with PSU fans. I would not be surprised if the Gophers pull that game off in Happy Valley. The Nits seem to lose a few in a row once they lose their first one... they can thank James Franklin for that. Add to that it's the week before they play the Bucks.

Iowa will be lucky to hit double digits on OSU. I'd take OSU to cover. Purdue is away but I think they are considerably better than the Badgers. Maryland plays Northwestern this week... do you mean the Wildcats instead of Rutgers? If you do I like Maryland's chances to cover if their QB is healthy

This past weekend of football was amazing (Well minus our loss) so if this coming week is even half as good I'll be happy

Last edited:
Watch quite a bit of Penn State living in a PSU area/living with PSU fans. I would not be surprised if the Gophers pull that game off in Happy Valley. The Nits seem to lose a few in a row once they lose their first one... they can thank James Franklin for that. Add to that it's the week before they play the Bucks.

Iowa will be lucky to hit double digits on OSU. I'd take OSU to cover. Purdue is away but I think they are considerably better than the Badgers. Maryland plays Northwestern this week... do you mean the Wildcats instead of Rutgers? If you do I like Maryland's chances to cover if their QB is healthy

This past weekend of football was amazing (Well minus our loss) so if this coming week is even half as good I'll be happy
Fix it..

I don’t know the status of Tanner Morgan, but he should be all right starting…
Minnesota feasted on poor OC teams and didn’t have Ibrahim for the Purdue game but their offense is all about Ibrahim and the running game..

Purdue and Wisky will be fun to watch and so will Okie St and texass..

Reactions: BigRedTed
Fix it..

I don’t know the status of Tanner Morgan, but he should be all right starting…
Minnesota feasted on poor OC teams and didn’t have Ibrahim for the Purdue game but their offense is all about Ibrahim and the running game..

Purdue and Wisky will be fun to watch and so will Okie St and texass..
Ah I somehow missed the injury to Morgan. Thanks. Definitely something to keep an eye on

Reactions: SWIowahawks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT