ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Set to Revote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide any polls showing that he's winning in AZ or the over '20 election? 2016 is irrelevant and this election is very, very different. LOL at Fox News not being completely pro-Trump, c'mon man. There's a reason why he's significantly behind in EVERY SINGLE POLL (I'll give you a hint - It's because the reality is his #'s are terrible right now). I think you need to loosen that tin foil hat my friend. I'm really not trying to be rude but if you do a 2 second google search you will see the reality. It will change some by election time but it will probably take something drastic to make up that much ground in 9 weeks.
Chris wallace does not like the current leader.

Reactions: bluenrg
I haven't seen pics of him sniffing little girls.
Not sniffing, but sniffing out
Epstein-trump-lede-1-1300x731.jpg

How many times was Ol Slick Willy Clinton on pedo island? 26? Who killed Epstein? Killary..??
Good one, comrade.

Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument. Whataboutism is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.

Not sniffing, but sniffing out
Epstein-trump-lede-1-1300x731.jpg

Good one, comrade.

Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument. Whataboutism is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.

Good one, comrade.

We got a funny guy here!
gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762.jpg

Good one, comrade.

Is that always the left's M.O? Russia, Russia, Russia?.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT