ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Set to Revote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, have you noticed one way or the other your supremely great Blue states are destroying themselves everywhere. California, Illinois, New York, etc.....just sh*t-holes that has endless boatloads of people leaving for good now as fast as they can. Gee....I wonder why? :rolleyes:

So no.....I don't think so. Trump is huge light years sharper than Hiding Dementia Joe and is way, wayyyyy smarter than either you or me. And he's done great things for our economy despite your other supreme hero Pelosi and the lying, thieving, murdering mobs that you admire so highly.

So then.....in time you snowflakes and us Trump supporters will both get what we deserve. Fair enough?

BTW you may want to check on how the economy is doing right now.

And why are you so emotional??!! When I read your reply to me I pictured you with tears of anger streaming down your face while you were openly sobbing. ;)

BTW you may want to check on how the economy is doing right now.

And why are you so emotional??!! When I read your reply to me I pictured you with tears of anger streaming down your face while you were openly sobbing. ;)

Tears of anger?? Lol! Well, whatever works for you.

I think once the reaction to covid 19 gets under control the economy will improve highly & quickly. Or maybe we should panic even higher?

Damn homey, can you read? Even a little?!

If you can, then go back to my posts. I have said that we have TWO idiotic candidates and I am voting for TRUMP (again). Both of the "blue" states I've lived in are the Antifa strongholds of Nebraska and Arkansas.

No wonder you think he's a smart guy. You'd probably nuke a Hurricane and if not shoot up the disinfectant I'd bet you are already huffing it.

Where do you get this "nuke a Hurricane" from? I can't believe Trump seriously wanted that.

i guess it depends on what part of the economy you are talking about. im in an industry that has suffered severely under Trump. so i would say the economy has not been better with Trump. his policies caused tens of thousands of job losses in some industries.
BTW when those boatloads end up in midwestern cities eventually they will become blue states too. population density has a lot to do with political affiliations. how you live influences your view of the world. thats why country folk think differently than city folk. they have different life experiences thus see the world differently. and if they switched places they would more than likely better understand why the others have an opposite view.
you think others are crazy for not thinking how you think but in reality they are very good reasons for what they believe and you just have never cared enough to understand them. people in different circumstances make different decisions. what looks wrong to you in nebraska might actually be a very good choice in california.

Yes, I do think you make a good point. Yes, we do think differently. Also, yes.....it scares me to death with endless thousands of California/New York/Chicago/ect people moving quickly away to other states and of course many bringing their snowflake attitude with them. Ohhhhh nooooooo....God help us.

However, I lived for years in Cupertino Ca.(silicon valley) and most of the people I worked with were quite sharp and seemed to have a similar attitude as mine. So....hell, I don't know. But almost all red states aren't falling apart....while lots of blue states are in deep, deep doo-doo.

Again, I agree there is a basic & also hugely different outlook between blue & red states.....but it sure seems to me that "somehow" that has to change. The USA absolutely can fall apart like endless other countries have done. We'll see compadre'.

Where do you get this "nuke a Hurricane" from? I can't believe Trump seriously wanted that.

It came from his own people. If it were not true I imagine he could and would have proved it. He sues anyone he can and that would be a clear case of slander and/or libel.

I'm on your side my man but I am not under any illusion that the man is smart in any way, it's his stance on some major issues that have me rooting for him. Have you heard the way he speaks about his own daughter? What intelligent man talks like that? We could go on and on about dumb things both guys have done but my point is that neither one is smart. To say one guy is smart and the other is stupid truly would be like us going to the Northwestern or Michigan St boards and telling them how mediocre their programs are. We could come up with tons of examples for both men.

Again, I agree there is a basic & also hugely different outlook between blue & red states.....but it sure seems to me that "somehow" that has to change. The USA absolutely can fall apart like endless other countries have done. We'll see compadre'.

I'm not so sure we can say that anymore, just look at Arizona where Biden appears to be ahead by 10 points. Even if the gap isn't that wide he's still ahead in a major red state.

There's a lot of old people in AZ who apparently don't like being told that Covid isn't a big deal (though it isn't that huge of a deal for me).

Wow.....I'll have to double check this. Not even Hiden Joe would do something that stupid. "If" that is real and/or seriously stated.....I'm humiliated.

I'm not saying he's necessarily unfit but I would absolutely prefer to have two smarter men to chose from.

It came from his own people. If it were not true I imagine he could and would have proved it. He sues anyone he can and that would be a clear case of slander and/or libel.

I'm on your side my man but I am not under any illusion that the man is smart in any way, it's his stance on some major issues that have me rooting for him. Have you heard the way he speaks about his own daughter? What intelligent man talks like that? We could go on and on about dumb things both guys have done but my point is that neither one is smart. To say one guy is smart and the other is stupid truly would be like us going to the Northwestern or Michigan St boards and telling them how mediocre their programs are. We could come up with tons of examples for both men.

What did he say to his daughter? Something horrible? Geesh......I sure hope not. I think at times a somewhat mean expression is needed for a father toward his son, but not for a daughter.

Oh boy........

Reactions: zrob
I'm not so sure we can say that anymore, just look at Arizona where Biden appears to be ahead by 10 points. Even if the gap isn't that wide he's still ahead in a major red state.

There's a lot of old people in AZ who apparently don't like being told that Covid isn't a big deal (though it isn't that huge of a deal for me).

Well, there's a LOT of people on you-tube claiming that the current poll results are at best a joke. Similar to 2016. I don't know.....we'll see.

Reactions: bluenrg and zrob
Yes, I do think you make a good point. Yes, we do think differently. Also, yes.....it scares me to death with endless thousands of California/New York/Chicago/ect people moving quickly away to other states and of course many bringing their snowflake attitude with them. Ohhhhh nooooooo....God help us.

However, I lived for years in Cupertino Ca.(silicon valley) and most of the people I worked with were quite sharp and seemed to have a similar attitude as mine. So....hell, I don't know. But almost all red states aren't falling apart....while lots of blue states are in deep, deep doo-doo.

What makes you think blue states are in deep doo doo? Based on what data? If you think thousands of people are leaving big cities for red states, that would seem to counter the messaging I hear from Ricketts and UNL, i.e., brain drain. Think about how you justify thinking some of these things are actually true - - because they feel right in your gut or they make sense to you on some level - - doesn't make it real tho. I hate to tell you this, but Fox and Facebook aren't reliable. They are playing you for a rube.

Well, there's a LOT of people on you-tube claiming that the current poll results are at best a joke. Similar to 2016. I don't know.....we'll see.

I'm with you on that. I believe that they probably are skewed to an extent but there are also people out there whose reputations are based solely on being as accurate as possible with those polls. While a few may be ok with trying to be deceitful it looks to me like it's a much different scenario than in '16.

But like you said, we will see. Trump is a total wildcard of a politician like we've never seen before, I'm not sure the polls can account for that.

Reactions: bshirt73
I'm not saying he's necessarily unfit but I would absolutely prefer to have two smarter men to chose from.

Well, again, if this was true.....I stand most humbly corrected. Throwing nuclear bombs around......oh Gawd.
What makes you think blue states are in deep doo doo? Based on what data? If you think thousands of people are leaving big cities for red states, that would seem to counter the messaging I hear from Ricketts and UNL, i.e., brain drain. Think about how you justify thinking some of these things are actually true - - because they feel right in your gut or they make sense to you on some level - - doesn't make it real tho. I hate to tell you this, but Fox and Facebook aren't reliable. They are playing you for a rube.

Oh boy, you're dead wrong on this....1st example, they're listed everywhere on You-tube by endless different channels. Check it out.

I'm with you on that. I believe that they probably are skewed to an extent but there are also people out there whose reputations are based solely on being as accurate as possible with those polls. While a few may be ok with trying to be deceitful it looks to me like it's a much different scenario than in '16.

But like you said, we will see. Trump is a total wildcard of a politician like we've never seen before, I'm not sure the polls can account for that.

Ha!.....fair enough sir.

Well, again, if this was true.....I stand most humbly corrected. Throwing nuclear bombs around......oh Gawd.

Oh boy, you're dead wrong on this....1st example, they're listed everywhere on You-tube by endless different channels. Check it out.
The guy probably thinks Elvis is still alive, Bill Clinton never had sex with that woman and oboma is a Christian.

Wow.....I'll have to double check this. Not even Hiden Joe would do something that stupid. "If" that is real and/or seriously stated.....I'm humiliated.
We don't agree on much at least politically but I appreciate the reasonable response

The guy probably thinks Elvis is still alive, Bill Clinton never had sex with that woman and oboma is a Christian.

Thank you sir!

By any chance, would you have any information showing that Trump didn't suggest throwing nuclear bombs at hurricanes???? Please my kind sir, show me that it's not true.

Thank you sir!

By any chance, would you have any information showing that Trump didn't suggest throwing nuclear bombs at hurricanes???? Please my kind sir, show me that it's not true.
I’ve heard the same thing but nobody can substantiate it

Just keep believing the polls

• Aha!!
It's either total BS " or even "IF" he did mention that....

1. It was just an idea....."not" any kind of order. Also......
  • Trump called this story "ridiculous" in a Monday tweet from the G7 summit. He added, "I never said this. Just more FAKE NEWS!"
2. Lastly, again "if" he mentioned that....Trump didn't just dream up this idea.

The notion that detonating a nuclear bomb over the eye of a hurricane could be used to counteract convection currents dates to the Eisenhower era, when it was floated by a government scientist.

But yet again, even "if" he expressed that he was just expressing an idea. So what?

This is par for the course.

I’ve heard the same thing but nobody can substantiate it
In today's highly charged political climate, don't believe a thing by either side unless there's actual video/audio proof of what someone said or someone actually makes the claim under oath. We saw in the past how some public proclamations quickly evaporated when the person was under oath and faced jail time for lying. That goes for either side.

And even when there's actual video/audio proof it needs to be long enough and complete enough to provide the full context of what was said not some version edited with bias which often happens on the news.

But that said many people will continue to fall for made up or goosed up stories either because it fits what they want to hear OR they're just gullible. It happens all the time.

Thank you sir!

Ok look at the article, it’s by a left wing organization. You have to remember in the early days of his administration he had people on his staff who he thought would be good but in return they couldn’t wait to dump on him any chance they got. It’s a Lot different now

9m38wr8ux8z21.jpg

Ok look at the article, it’s by a left wing organization. You have to remember in the early days of his administration he had people on his staff who he thought would be good but in return they couldn’t wait to dump on him any chance they got. It’s a Lot different now

Yes, I feel like I had a brain-wave from a gerbil. :( It won't happen again partner. Thanks a million for your insight sir!

Last edited:

Biden is not ahead in Arizona. Unless you're polling 50% democrats.

We don't agree on much at least politically but I appreciate the reasonable response

It was nothing but trash.....I'm surprised you would actually believe that. You're a sharp dude.....heh, but we all make mistakes so no worry.

Just keep believing the polls

Ok and you just keep using emotion and identity politics, not actual data.

Again, like I said... There are probably a few polls that are skewed but when he's got a double digit deficit in AZ you know something is wrong. When FOX FREAKING NEWS has polls that show him losing it is clear he has a lot of work to do. You act like this is something I want just because I try to look at the information objectively, I'm not going to say Trump is going to win just because that is who I'm voting for.

It's so funny too because every poll I see says they have a +/- to some degree, and you do realize in '16 Trump still lost the popular vote, right? So it's not like they were THAT far off. I just think there is any way that ALL of the polls (including Fox) show him losing by quite a bit.

Biden is not ahead in Arizona. Unless you're polling 50% democrats.

eFHdPLH.gif

Those darn libtards at Fox News,!!o_O

I really think this has a lot to do with the Corona Virus and how Trump has handled it so far. I'm not saying he's handled it wrong but I could certainly see how someone might feel that way. Both my father and I voted for Trump in '16 but I know that he is now planning to vote for Biden. My dad just turned 70 and while he's never said it I can tell he is very concerned to get the virus. Personally I'm not worried about getting it but for a lot of people their age and health conditions determine how they feel about it.
I'd love for you to post a link to a poll and not just your opiniion though. From what I know these guys are not biased, but judging from your comment I'm not sure that facts will matter to you:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

President: general election Ariz.

AUG 29-SEP 1, 2020
A-
Fox News 772 LV Biden
49%
More Biden +9

AUG 29-SEP 1, 2020
A-
Fox News 858 RV Biden
49%
More Biden +10

Ok and you just keep using emotion and identity politics, not actual data.

Again, like I said... There are probably a few polls that are skewed but when he's got a double digit deficit in AZ you know something is wrong. When FOX FREAKING NEWS has polls that show him losing it is clear he has a lot of work to do. You act like this is something I want just because I try to look at the information objectively, I'm not going to say Trump is going to win just because that is who I'm voting for.

It's so funny too because every poll I see says they have a +/- to some degree, and you do realize in '16 Trump still lost the popular vote, right? So it's not like they were THAT far off. I just think there is any way that ALL of the polls (including Fox) show him losing by quite a bit.

Trump is polling closer in all the battleground states than he was in 2016. It's a strange situation bc 77% of right leaning people are afraid to say their political view out loud. We live in a country where people get fired for saying All Lives Matter. People are going to be shy expressing their support for Trump.

Trump is polling closer in all the battleground states than he was in 2016. It's a strange situation bc 77% of right leaning people are afraid to say their political view out loud. We live in a country where people get fired for saying All Lives Matter. People are going to be shy expressing their support for Trump.

That's actually a very, very good point. It's pretty sad too, it reminds me a lot of McCarthyism. In 2020 if someone does't agree with certain folks on the left you automatically get called a racist. I can see why libs would think Trump was a dick but I honestly don't think he's a racist.

That's actually a very, very good point. It's pretty sad too, it reminds me a lot of McCarthyism. In 2020 if someone does't agree with certain folks on the left you automatically get called a racist. I can see why libs would think Trump was a dick but I honestly don't think he's a racist.

But if I recall correctly, didn't you say you'll vote for Trump?

But if I recall correctly, didn't you say you'll vote for Trump?

Yes, and I voted for him the last time. But I can see it from other people's perspective, like my dad and I can understand why they may think that way even though I don't agree. I personally don't like Trump's personality and would never work for him, but his stance on most policies are what I want and what I care about. The left doesn't give him credit for anything and he's actually accomplished quite a bit. I think if anyone else had opened up a line of communication with N. Korea would have been lauded as a peacemaker and hero. Sure Kim Jung Bung is still a psycho and a threat but it was a start, and the hardball approach obviously has never worked with them.

I gotta be honest, this time I did think a little longer about who I want to vote for. There's just no way I could vote for a ticket with Kamala on it. Let's face it, Biden absolutely could pass away in 4yrs or less. Even if he doesn't she will have herself in prime position to run for president the next time around and that is a worst case scenario IMO. Then seeing my beloved Huskers and the sketchy Big 10 be used as an actual political football pisses me off to no end. If ever there was something that should not be politicized it should be CFB in my opinion.

Yes, and I voted for him the last time. But I can see it from other people's perspective, like my dad and I can understand why they may think that way even though I don't agree. I personally don't like Trump's personality and would never work for him, but his stance on most policies are what I want and what I care about. The left doesn't give him credit for anything and he's actually accomplished quite a bit. I think if anyone else had opened up a line of communication with N. Korea would have been lauded as a peacemaker and hero. Sure Kim Jung Bung is still a psycho and a threat but it was a start, and the hardball approach obviously has never worked with them.

I gotta be honest, this time I did think a little longer about who I want to vote for. There's just no way I could vote for a ticket with Kamala on it. Let's face it, Biden absolutely could pass away in 4yrs or less. Even if he doesn't she will have herself in prime position to run for president the next time around and that is a worst case scenario IMO. Then seeing my beloved Huskers and the sketchy Big 10 be used as an actual political football pisses me off to no end. If ever there was something that should not be politicized it should be CFB in my opinion.

That's a very informative post and fair enough sir. We may not agree with everything but it's great to have you on our side! Oh geeezzz......Kamala is indeed disaster to say the least. Just hang in there partner.....

eFHdPLH.gif

Those darn libtards at Fox News,!!o_O

I really think this has a lot to do with the Corona Virus and how Trump has handled it so far. I'm not saying he's handled it wrong but I could certainly see how someone might feel that way. Both my father and I voted for Trump in '16 but I know that he is now planning to vote for Biden. My dad just turned 70 and while he's never said it I can tell he is very concerned to get the virus. Personally I'm not worried about getting it but for a lot of people their age and health conditions determine how they feel about it.
I'd love for you to post a link to a poll and not just your opiniion though. From what I know these guys are not biased, but judging from your comment I'm not sure that facts will matter to you:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

AUG 29-SEP 1, 2020
A-
Fox News 772 LV Biden
49%
More Biden +9

AUG 29-SEP 1, 2020
A-
Fox News 858 RV Biden
49%
More Biden +10

How'd Nate Bronze do in the 2016 election? Here's an tip, look up Trafalgar Group and see how they did in 2016, and their current polling numbers.

How'd Nate Bronze do in the 2016 election? Here's an tip, look up Trafalgar Group and see how they did in 2016, and their current polling numbers.

Really? How did the other 100 polls do that have Biden winning? Can ypu explain to me why Fox News would deliberately side with all the democrats and say Trump is waaaaay down in the polls? That is some serious paranoia, we would probably have "Q" tell us what to think.

And like I said, the polls from 2016 weren't even off by that much when you consider they all have a +/- and he lost the popular vote. Things are much more dire this time around, it's not impossible but to act like all the polls are wrong because of some retarded conspiracy seems kind of silly.

*EDIT* I hope I'm wrong but there's no need to shoot the messenger. I just cannot ignore the data and the facts just because of what I want. He is in a dog fight at the very least, It's pretty obvious Trump pays pretty close attention to the polls, he has been butt hurt a lot lately including at Fox News.

Last edited:
Personally I'd rather have a President that not so seriously hypothetically discussed what happens when you nuke a hurricane, than a party that tells me we have to pass massive health care legislation to find out what's it.

It's what magicians do. They need you to look at what they are doing with their right hand, so you don't notice what they are doing with their LEFT hand.
The guy in the video below was great at it. And his wanna-be protege's fancy themselves everyone's superior. You're gonna see that theme repeated over and over. They're always attacking the side they say they are on. Does that make sense to you? You'd think someone with a gifted intellect wouldn't come up with a strategy that a 6yr old could figure out.

They're super-smart people who can't ever win the macro-picture debate. Notice how they NEVER bring up 62 million children murdered. Cities being burnt down. Basic freedom's taken away. Judicial system in tatters. Treasury bankrupt. The total dismantling of the nuclear family. Capitalism exiled in favor of cronyism. How do those things compare to the silliness they confuse with gravitas? As if they haven't said things in their life that were incorrect and/or embarrassing. Do you know anyone who hasn't screwed up in life? For God's sake we're monkeys, and not very bright ones. I've known dogs and cats with more common sense, courage and integrity than those on the left. How many dogs and cats do you know who constantly attack those who feed and shelter them? That's all the left does. Not smart enough to appreciate who built civil society. It sure as heck wasn't them. And they benefit from societies altruism more than anyone. Do they show any appreciation for the tolerance and forgiveness that rationals are constantly handing out? No.
Pay attention to what DOESN'T bother them. Oh they'll say something which isn't true, like "I'm voting for Trump" or "I don't like Pelosi either." Because they've taken the temperature of the board and understand the posturing necessary to avoid exposing themselves.
Click on the video below. It's short. Listen to the King of all Hucksters. Mr. 57 states. Mr. I'll protect your gun rights. Mr. I'm the Uniter. Mr. Today is the day the oceans stopped rising. Mr. I'll lower your taxes. Mr. My administration had zero scandals. Mr. My administration was the most transparent in history. Mr. Constitutional scholar. Mr. My life has been about suffering and empathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT