ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Set to Revote

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Penn State administrator who said that 35-40% (another source I read today had him saying 60) of B1G athletes testing positive for COVID had myocarditis is a moron. Roughly 40- 60% of college football players NORMALLY have what is considered an abnormal EKG. That is due to the robust weight and aerobic conditioning they do. An abnormal EKG is not diagnostic for myocarditis and the best way to diagnose myocarditis is via an echocardiogram. ANY B1G team should have easy access to echo exams. Myocarditis from COVID as a percentage of all positive cases is in fact not as common as some would have us believe.

There are obviously other agendas than health holding back B1G football.

Kevin Warren is and should be fired immediately.

He voted no. No one will probably know why for sure. Seems like the medical data they were presented up front was wrong. That's not really on him or the other presidents. It's really been a failure by warren and the presidents and they continue to fail.
So as long as he rides a Harley and wears a seed corn cap, Daniels shouldn't have to explain why he voted to kill the fall sports season?

I don't care that the University of Michigan president gets ripped a new one here on a daily basis. I just don't understand why the other 10 get off so easily.

Reactions: dinglefritz
So as long as he rides a Harley and wears a seed corn cap, Daniels shouldn't have to explain why he voted to kill the fall sports season?

I don't care that the University of Michigan president gets ripped a new one here on a daily basis. I just don't understand why the other 10 get off so easily.

For one the others didn’t come out with a statement about even if a vote is approved to play he will not let Meechigan play Football..

Never said he shouldn't have to explain, but that also doesn't make him a bad prez.

If Trump can pull off getting the B10 to play, at least some schools, that will be a miracle. Im no fan of Trump but I also can’t vote for Joe Biden who seems to have cognitive issues. Go Trump!
drinking some pretty strong KOOLAID. Put some vodka or tequila in it for clarity....Biden doesn't have cognitive issues. misinterpreted because of his lifelong stutter. Guess your man can mock him for that like he did that disabled journalist. Our president, Pitiful !

drinking some pretty strong KOOLAID. Put some vodka or tequila in it for clarity....Biden doesn't have cognitive issues. misinterpreted because of his lifelong stutter. Guess your man can mock him for that like he did that disabled journalist. Our president, Pitiful !

tenor.gif

Forgetting where you are and what you are saying is a stutter?

If Trump can pull off getting the B10 to play, at least some schools, that will be a miracle. Im no fan of Trump but I also can’t vote for Joe Biden who seems to have cognitive issues. Go Trump!
if the b10 plays it won't be because of trump.

Reactions: ATX Husker
Forget world peace, give us football.

how does our president have any time to deal with all these important issues. did he delegate all the important ones to others so he could spend his time tweeting about the entertainment industry and individual citizens? I swear if i held up an anti-trump sign tonight at 6 pm on my street corner he would be tweeting about me by 10 pm tonight.

how does our president have any time to deal with all these important issues. did he delegate all the important ones to others so he could spend his time tweeting about the entertainment industry and individual citizens? I swear if i held up an anti-trump sign tonight at 6 pm on my street corner he would be tweeting about me by 10 pm tonight.
Dare ya

And that's what narcissism looks like.

IF other B1G schools are allowed to play and Michigan and Michigan State are NOT allowed to play, that actually could swing the election in Michigan where it's going to be real tight.

There will be a lot of anger if the Michigan teams are forced to sit out while other schools like Ohio State and Notre Dame can play. The politicians have to be real careful on this one and not overplay their cards, their hope has to be NO B1G schools are allowed to play.

Okay now the newest rumor on the VOTE is that Rutgers will vote to play. Rutgers for God sake! They are unsure about scheduling due to Order 105 and the Tri-State quarantine which includes 5 or 6 states in the BIG, including Nebraska. If they vote yes there is absolutely no reason for any other members to vote against playing, cept NW they are private and can do as they damn well please.

Believe what you want, my dad had dementia/Alzheimer’s Biden has the same blank stare

A vote for Trump is a vote against insanity. It will be the first presidential vote I've cast since 2000, I think.
Same here. Never had an affiliation right or left until now. The far left and liberal media is out of control and needs stopped. Voting for first time. As are many people fed up with the liberal bullshit.

Last edited:

nah, you’re only that important in your own mind

He's just that incompetent then that he reads the words "end of quote" and "Venezuela top line messages" off of his teleprompter then, huh?

LMFAO at you guys acting like Trump is anything but a super incompetent speaker. I'm voting for him (based on the issues he supports) but holy f*** let's not pretend he's not every bit as bad as Biden when speaking and at least Biden never told the public to inject disinfectant and use sunlight to cure Covid. Or to nuke a hurricane (LOFL).

Reactions: ATX Husker
LMFAO at you guys acting like Trump is anything but a super incompetent speaker. I'm voting for him (based on the issues he supports) but holy f*** let's not pretend he's not every bit as bad as Biden when speaking and at least Biden never told the public to inject disinfectant and use sunlight to cure Covid.

No one said anything about Trump. Thanks for your whataboutism though.

Let's see what happens at the Presidential debates this year. Think Biden will show up?

It's incredible how true this is when you remember all the pearl clutching and worry over nuclear codes and threats to move to Canada when Trump was elected the 1st time.
All the Hollywood elite that bad mouth Trump will be voting for him. Cause they love their money more than their faux outrage for Trump.

LMFAO at you guys acting like Trump is anything but a super incompetent speaker. I'm voting for him (based on the issues he supports) but holy f*** let's not pretend he's not every bit as bad as Biden when speaking and at least Biden never told the public to inject disinfectant and use sunlight to cure Covid.

Apples and oranges. Asking questions that may not make sense to you is one thing. Biden gets lost mid sentence, attempts regain a thought process, then goes on as if nothing happened. People pretending he’s in his right mind are only fooling themselves.

No one said anything about Trump. Thanks for your whataboutism though.

Let's see what happens at the Presidential debates this year. Think Biden will show up?

Not sure he needs to, he's like +10 in Arizona. No need to let your identity politics make you mad homey, just not sure why you can't admit Trump is a f***ing idiot and crook like just every politician out there.

Not sure he needs to, he's like +10 in Arizona. No need to let your identity politics make you mad homey, just not sure why you can't admit Trump is a f***ing idiot and crook like just every politician out there.

That wasn't the discussion. Not sure why you feel the need to be like that.

Reactions: bluenrg
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT