ADVERTISEMENT

B1G is a conference of scared wimps - Sipple

Exactly. Let’s see how many games we can cram in at 11:00am. And don’t forget..no November night games until recently. Super lame.

Well to their credit sitting in the stands isn't the most fun when it's 10 or 20 degrees. I've done it though.

I mean I want football, but I kind of wish coaches and players would say it’s October or bust. No interest in teaming up with pac 12. PAC 12 will probably stop playing after week 2 anyway...

They wouldn't do it. They realize moreso than we do that alot of this is social media chum for the fans in certain fan bases pre-disposed to it. You can't eat schadenfraude, no reason for them to take football completely off the table.

My opinion...Harbaugh wouldn't be out marching with Michigan football protestors, if we were really as close to a deal for Oct 10 football as some unsubstantiated reports say we are. He'd be getting ready for the show.

SirYacht already beginning to cover his pa-tootie.

Well duh. No secret info there. Half of the marquee teams in the conference have said it would take basically 3 weeks to get teams ready to play. Which more or less gives us another few days to finalize.

The players and coaches should demand to play or walk. A mass exodus of coaches and players would do the trick. There won’t be much left of the Little 10 after all this anyway.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
The players and coaches should demand to play or walk. A mass exodus of coaches and players would do the trick. There won’t be much left of the Little 10 after all this anyway.

Where are they going to walk to.

Only the small percentage of the very best players would find homes in the other leagues (who already have full rosters).

Convincing the rest of them to commit football suicide would probably be a really hard sell. We're talking about at most 8 weeks after all between early Oct and Late Nov.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT