ADVERTISEMENT

B1G is .0001% from Having the Worst P5 Conference Bowl Record Over the Last 15 Years

Go sleep with Luca Brasi.

Go away.

Why are you here? You are a high and mighty RSS.
I suppose they, up there do not like your schtick either.

Go sleep with the fishes.

In Chile.
My word you guys are defensive on here arent you Mrs. Frost? You'd like me banned for what exactly? Questioning a coaching staff that is 12-20 with 0 meaningful wins in 3 years??

My word you guys are defensive on here arent you Mrs. Frost? You'd like me banned for what exactly? Questioning a coaching staff that is 12-20 with 0 meaningful wins in 3 years??
Go get some sprinkles on your ice cream without bothering lifting weights..

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx
Go sleep with Luca Brasi.

Go away.

Why are you here? You are a high and mighty RSS.
I suppose they, up there do not like your schtick either.

Go sleep with the fishes.

In Chile.
Wasnt aware that we arent allowed to question the coaching staff at all, guess Ill head over to RSS with all of the other rich people that can afford $10/ month
RollingLaugh

• Haha
Reactions: ATX Husker
Go get some sprinkles on your ice cream without bothering lifting weights..
I'll be here all night, make sure to tip your waitressLaughing Its easy to argue your ridiculous blaming of Riley lol. 12-20, 0 meaningful wins in 3 years in a bad conference. See how easy that was?

B1G strengths- sexually assaulting student athletes, pedophilia, racially and physically abusing student athletes.

B1G weaknesses- athletics

a BIG strength is also finding out who the paper tigers/paper champs are, aka us since we haven’t done shit besides lose most of the time since joining the BIG

a BIG strength is also finding out who the paper tigers/paper champs are, aka us since we haven’t done shit besides lose most of the time since joining the BIG
“Us”

You are an iowa fan. Why continually pose as a Nebraska fan on an anonymous message board?

Really too bad the hog didn’t kick your mom/aunt in the right place at the right time.

Based on your assumption that the B1G is a shitty conference, how does it make you feel that Nebraska is one of the shitiest teams in that conference? Take a few minutes to pull up how much $$$ each conference made. Even lame programs in the B1G got a split of this money.

Quit trying to make the conference look bad. We are not back in the day where there are 2 teams in the conference year in and year out, with the rest being patsies. It just does not work that way anymore. That said, I hope that Nebraska gets better so that the B1G revenues are not drug down by poor teams.

Reactions: scarletred
Quit trying to make the conference look bad. We are not back in the day where there are 2 teams in the conference year in and year out, with the rest being patsies. It just does not work that way anymore. That said, I hope that Nebraska gets better so that the B1G revenues are not drug down by poor teams.
you're absolutely right.

we're in the modern era, where there is 1 team and the rest are patsies.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Based on your assumption that the B1G is a shitty conference, how does it make you feel that Nebraska is one of the shitiest teams in that conference? Take a few minutes to pull up how much $$$ each conference made. Even lame programs in the B1G got a split of this money.

The conference has nothing to do with Nebraska being bad, entirely self inflicted, anyone with a functional brain knows that. The B1G is trash

The conference has nothing to do with Nebraska being bad, entirely self inflicted, anyone with a functional brain knows that. The B1G is trash
I partially disagree.. I think the move to the B1G absolutely hurts our recruiting and thus indirectly hurts our results. It is not something easy to quantify though.

When you play in a tough conference (i.e SEC), it makes everyone in the conference better right? Conversely, the opposite should hold true too (B1G).. you can't sharpen steel with wood.

I do pray for the day when we can leave this trash conference and stop being whores for money.

Last edited:
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I partially disagree.. I think the move to the B1G absolutely hurts our recruiting and thus indirectly hurts our results. It is not something easy to quantify though.

When you play in a tough conference, it makes everyone in the conference better right? Conversely, the opposite should hold true too.. you can't sharpen steel with wood.

I do pray for the day when we can leave this trash conference and stop being whores for money.
Poor results have hurt our recruiting, and the B1G isn't a tough conference, it's mediocre at best.

Poor results have hurt our recruiting, and the B1G isn't a tough conference, it's mediocre at best.
I was saying the opposite of that. By being in a weak conference (big ten), it also hurts us, just the way being in a strong conference would actually help us. Sorry if it wasn't clear, but you misunderstood what I was getting at.

Lol you guys are so funny. Can’t wait to see your ugly faces at the game this year so we can hear about how shitty the conference is while you get throttled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT