ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Football is BACK!

This is the year we should get every call in our favor as these referees would be sitting home making no money without us. oh sure, I know it won’t happen but it sure would be nice.

Yep.

If there is an announcement that there will be a season, it might be the worst day of the year for that dude. Would hate to be his dog if that happens.

sept 8.

vvvvv

in all seriousness this would be my approach at this time

set week 1 or 2 of October as a date to begin games

this gives enough time for the other leagues to show whether it can logistically be accomplished based on the guidelines set by the NCAA, and probably enough time to assess what impact having the general student population on campus might have

1st 6 games of the season are divisional
week 7 is a cross over with the other division - 1v1 2v2 etc
the 1 vs 1 game is the big ten championship

that gets you to 7 games and can name a conf champion by late Nov depending on bye weeks or rescheduled games

after those 7 games it can be assessed where things stand with the CF playoffs - if further games are possible can continue with cross divisional games or partner with other regional teams

Last edited:
thank goodness someone with some credibility like Day spoke up to encourage the BIG yo play rather than whining like a child and threatening to play outside the conference.

Frost reminded me of Rosie ODonnell throwing a tantrum threatening to leave the country if Trump was elected

“Our university’s committed to playing no matter what. No matter what that looks like and how that looks. We want to play no matter who it is or where it is.

“So we’ll see how all those chips fall. We certainly hope it’s in the Big Ten. If it isn’t, I think we’re prepared to look for other options.”
Take a lap.

So ESPN is saying its not a done deal yet. Is this going to give me a blue pair???

@jlb321, once again, accomplished what he set out to do. He is a pot stirrer and the turf in the punch bowl.

He’d dropped in to this thread just to smear Frost and then sit back and watch the masses on this board (myself included) flip out on him.

Classic jlb.

@jlb321, once again, accomplished what he set out to do. He is a pot stirrer and the turf in the punch bowl.

He’d dropped in to this thread just to smear Frost and then sit back and watch the masses on this board (myself included) flip out on him.

Classic jlb.

I swear dude is 14 years old and in high school.

Classic jlb.
be careful. He flags posts. Passive-aggressive. Don't trust those people.

Big Ten yokel can’t keep trap closed. Announcement delayed.

fsvhuspoxgcvcyus5nxv

Your childish obsession is ridiculous. What Frost said and wanted to do was no different from what Ryan Day and OSU was looking into doing. You can TRY and spin his words and twist his words around all you want but he NEVER says he wants to leave the BIG 10 and he never acts like some child. Not once. And in all honesty, he is showing himself as a great leader, showing he’s got pair (unlike yourself) and fighting for his players and coaches.

Now man the f_ck up, get some hair in your chin and balls and stop acting like some obsessed ex wife. My God dude

He might have balls on his chin....thus blocking the hair

Now I desire to see some serious competition on this Husker team, ferocious hitting like every game may be their last this year. Senior leadership and get after it, back all this up on the field of play! Go Huskers, few words, much action.

Rambo, you contribute a lot to this forum, but really is name calling necessary??
You should probably ask the same of the poster calling the university president a yokel and the Nebraska head football coach a child, and worse, Rosie O’Donnell...

Is name calling necessary? Probably not, but for a certain segment of posters, it’s acceptable.

thank goodness someone with some credibility like Day spoke up to encourage the BIG yo play rather than whining like a child and threatening to play outside the conference.

Frost reminded me of Rosie ODonnell throwing a tantrum threatening to leave the country if Trump was elected

“Our university’s committed to playing no matter what. No matter what that looks like and how that looks. We want to play no matter who it is or where it is.

“So we’ll see how all those chips fall. We certainly hope it’s in the Big Ten. If it isn’t, I think we’re prepared to look for other options.”
3e8b11eea349be6031a115e209a5f41ea3c2d3a5aadcc9ba8609ffa8a36b61dd.jpg

Imma give anyone that wants it 16,000 to 1 odds that we don't hear anything official today. Bets start at 100 bucks.

nebraska is the hero , nebraska is the hero
no one else helped this along
no other program was for playing
hmm

thump thump thump ,.. pat pat pat
hooray hooray what would the b10 do without you ? oh, never mind

i imagine this big ten press conference HAS to be in Lincoln, after all
Iowa was pushing this also 110% BTW Trump helped push this also along with HC SF.

You should probably ask the same of the poster calling the university president a yokel and the Nebraska head football coach a child, and worse, Rosie O’Donnell...

Is name calling necessary? Probably not, but for a certain segment of posters, it’s acceptable.
Not just acceptable. It's required.

Reactions: timnsun

Classic jlb.
I think he does it to achieve release. Kinda like a messed up serial killer needs to kill for sexual gratification. JLB needs to be troll people on message boards for sexual satisfaction. I think if he gets enough people going in a thread...............boom..........

Maybe like serial killers he can revisit old threads again when he "needs its"?

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT