ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Discussing Thanksgiving Week Start

It is a step in the right direction, but if you are going to play in late Fall, you might as well just go ahead and play the regular schedule in early Fall. But beggers can't be choosers, I guess.
My thoughts too. Seems like a half measure to me. But at least we're going in the right direction. Two weeks ago it was "maybe play in the spring", then it became "start playing in January", now it's "start playing in late November". I wish we could get it pushed more forward-at least into October.

Coaches and ADs can meet all they want, the Presidents are the ones that need to get on board. I think the November start coincides with students off campus but if you are Ohio State this does nothing for you. Sill no CFP because you'll be halfway through your season. Only makes sense if the choice is play some real football (maybe 8 games) to salvage some TV money and to be more competitive for 2021.

Coaches and ADs can meet all they want, the Presidents are the ones that need to get on board. I think the November start coincides with students off campus but if you are Ohio State this does nothing for you. Sill no CFP because you'll be halfway through your season. Only makes sense if the choice is play some real football (maybe 8 games) to salvage some TV money and to be more competitive for 2021.
How dare you state any realities of the situation? Why do you wish such personal ill upon Scott Frost and every player?

She really hates football or really wants to be Kevin Warren’s personal interviewer.

MV5BMGE5OWU5MmEtNDg0MC00ZjQ3LTliYjItZTNmMjVjZTBlNjJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

yep.. ohio st should be furious. co-favorites to win the title and won't even have a chance to play for it.

I didn’t think it was possible for a conference to look more indecisive, divided, and incompetent than the Big 12. Guess I was wrong.

Got to wait until the election is over.

Sadly that is probably true. Biden running ads in Ohio, WI, and in PA saying there is no B1G football because of Trump.

Now I really want to know what was discussed in the B1G meeting of the minds.

Sadly that is probably true. Biden running ads in Ohio, WI, and in PA saying there is no B1G football because of Trump.

I think the democratic governors didn't think through how that will play out. Folks know Trump wants football. Politicizing this will likely backfire.

Please tell me you're joking? Even if you have to lie to me, please tell me that isn't happening, and if it really is, somebody again tell me this isn't a political virus? Because I like laughing at dumbasses.

Reactions: bshirt73

I think people are smart enough in those state to figure out that there own idiot governors are the biggest issue. Now if we find out Kevin Warren decided to make it political and try to sway the election then he’s should be fired. But people need to remember most of these presidents of the university are freaking left wing hell they had a part in this also. Most people know where I stand politically but I like good music guys like James Taylor, jimmy buffet are left wing but they don’t bring politics into the music they just play. My point is I could give a shit where people’s political views are if they don't let it take over their profession. Play football mr Warren if you indeed become political your plan could very well have backfired.

Ohio State is actually privately glad. A certain loss to Nebraska takes them out of the running. My source says they’re the real reason the B1G isn’t playing.
Is that the same source that Sir Yacht has?

Well the B1G could make a turkey part of the Conference Logo Design. We're becoming known as the "turkey" conference around the nation. :Cool:

Nobody is more upset about how this is being handled than Iowa fan, the B1G West was ours for the taking this year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT