ADVERTISEMENT

B1G better not lay an Egg today

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
After last night's 38-0 whipping the conference needs to at least split today.

NW most likely will get beat by Tennessee
Michigan going to have a defensive battle with Florida= Which QB makes the bigger plays wins this one.
tOSU should beat ND
Iowa doesn't turn the ball over today I think they upset Stanford Turnover free is the key, Iowa's do too win they were playing one platoon football the last time they did.

Last edited:
Ahhh 2 of the 4 are Major bowl games. CapitolOne and Outback even though they are played on New Year's Day are not the New Year's Six.

After last night's 38-0 whipping the conference needs to at least split today.

NW most likely will get beat by Tennessee
Michigan going to have a defensive battle with Florida= Which QB makes the bigger plays wins this one.
tOSU should beat ND
Iowa doesn't turn the ball over today I think they upset Stanford Turnover free is the key, Iowa do to win they were playing one platoon football the last time they did.
Or ELSE!!!!

Want to see good games and hopefully the conference does well. Can see 4-1 to 2-3.

I see an egg starting to poke out of NW's backside.....getting owned up front by Tenn.

Good starts for OSU and Michigan. Afraid NW is over their head. Iowa? Better get a lot of luck.

Northwestern didn't have the athletes to compete and it showed.

Huskers dominated that game except for maybe 6 plays until the what fourth quarter then it just went wrong.

Leads me to see with the better athletes and coaching coming together the Huskers can get better in 2016 even with a harder schedule.

Looks like a 5-5 or 6-4 type of bowl season for the conference.

Northwestern didn't have the athletes to compete and it showed.

Huskers dominated that game except for maybe 6 plays until the what fourth quarter then it just went wrong.

Leads me to see with the better athletes and coaching coming together the Huskers can get better in 2016 even with a harder schedule.

Looks like a 5-5 or 6-4 type of bowl season for the conference.

Not bad considering some national media prognosticators were predicting a 2-8 or 0-10 type performance!

Reactions: baseball31ne
B1G West already 2-0 in bowl season over Pac 12, with both games in California, as is the Rose Bowl, obviously. The irony is that I think all three B1G West teams have had larger fan turnouts than the California teams playing in their home state.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Word Darts Championship underway on ESPN3, if you're looking to watch a competitive contest.

Not good for the BIG to have the two reps in the championship game get drilled like this. So far, Truly Good Teams 73, BIG 0.

Minny, Wisky, Michigan, Ohio St, Nebraska with Ws. Iowa, NW, Mich St get destroyed.

Indiana had a tight game - could have gone either way.

Penn St.....I predict they get jacked up

FB_IMG_1451697050341.jpg

Well conference is 5-4 with penn state left. Think they can get it done vs Georgia. Either way a solid bowl season overall but the top end didn't stand up as well as had hoped (MSU Iowa)

ADVERTISEMENT