ADVERTISEMENT

B10 Officials against NE.

Corncountry

Aug 9, 2015
Worst officiating I have ever seen.
I think these guys are mad at us. Unfortunately. Its because they don't get to sit at home ant get their checks. They still have to work to get paid.

On the bright side after NCAA reviews. Most of them will be fired by 2021 and we will have a chance a a legitimate win or loss. GBR

I know it's loser talk, and no one listens because we lost and it sounds like sour grapes, but this program is definitely getting targeted. There is no excuse for some of the officiating that is seen during Nebraska games. It's monumentally bad and needs to be explained.
Pretty much... sour grapes and loser talk. You make your own breaks, and you overcome the bad ones.

Personally...I am tired of hearing the "Poor-Me" whining about officiating.....if Nebraska played a clean game (or even remotely close to it) to begin with the officiating would take care of itself.

We lost this game because of horrendous coaching....horrible team play....lack of any motivation.....we just suck and here we are in year three.

Yep. I could be 100% correct, there could even be a bounty, but no one will listen because we just don't get it done either.

I think these guys are mad at us. Unfortunately. Its because they don't get to sit at home ant get their checks. They still have to work to get paid.

On the bright side after NCAA reviews. Most of them will be fired by 2021 and we will have a chance a a legitimate win or loss. GBR
The officiating was bad. But, it would also be nice if our starting QB could throw a spiral. Our OL is a disaster. Our defense is a disaster.

That performance was an absolute abomination for Nebraska fans. No other way to put it.

Don't even look at the game film. There's nothing to take away from it.

Personally...I am tired of hearing the "Poor-Me" whining about officiating.....if Nebraska played a clean game (or even remotely close to it) to begin with the officiating would take care of itself.

We lost this game because of horrendous coaching....horrible team play....lack of any motivation.....we just suck and here we are in year three.
But aren’t you fed-up?

Reactions: B1G RED RULES

When Frost and Chins were at UCF, UCF was #105 in penalties per game in 2016 and in 2017, they were #127.

Discipline is neither's forte.

Do you guys ever lose and not blame the refs for it?

Lateral pass call was brutal. Holding on Jurgens was brutal. Offensive PI on Volkalek was brutal.

Coaching hatrosious

B1G refs are the worst I’ve ever seen. Not even close

Doesn’t excuse Nebraska football. Horrible game today. A team that no longer cares

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT