ADVERTISEMENT

B10 Hoops

Nov 17, 2022
Seems to be much better than I thought this year with the amount of kids that graduated or went pro:

Penn St beat Butler
Michigan beat Pitt
Northwestern beat Georgetown
Iowa beat Seton Hall
Michigan St beat Kentucky
Purdue beat Marquette
Wisconsin beat Stanford

Then you’ve got Illinois, Indiana, Ohio St and Maryland playing some big teams over the next few days. I think we can hang with St Johns tonight buy probably come up short. Looks like a tough year again top to bottom

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
we are 10 point underdogs tonight

please save this list of 'meaningful big ten wins' for when the entire conference is once again watching at home during the 2nd week of the tourney

Seems to be much better than I thought this year with the amount of kids that graduated or went pro:

Penn St beat Butler
Michigan beat Pitt
Northwestern beat Georgetown
Iowa beat Seton Hall
Michigan St beat Kentucky
Purdue beat Marquettefirst.
Wisconsin beat Stanford

Then you’ve got Illinois, Indiana, Ohio St and Maryland playing some big teams over the next few days. I think we can hang with St Johns tonight buy probably come up short. Looks like a tough year again top to bottom
No.. Line is -10.0….And WE, ya need to prove yourself first..

Hope you’re not a new troll..

Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
Both teams playing inspired defense. Love how we’re boxing out finally and snagging boards. Attacking the rim with size.

I think both teams are playing pretty good defense. I’m actually pleased with the Huskers on offense they are playing patient and under control for the most part. Not forcing bad shots at all and it is paying off. Where did this team come from??

I think both teams are playing pretty good defense. I’m actually pleased with the Huskers on offense they are playing patient and under control for the most part. Not forcing bad shots at all and it is paying off. Where did this team come from??
I think coach Nate has made an impact....

It definitely looks different. Hope we get Walker back soon.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Man. Where is the scoring going to come from this year? Wish we had a Palmer.

Keita needs to go back in until he fouls out, we have no defensive down low presence with Wilhelm and St John’s is having to get to the rim to score.

Reactions: mgbreis
I guess Tominaga might as well just shoot every touch. Griesel looks pretty limited as a point.

I guess Tominaga might as well just shoot every touch. Griesel looks pretty limited as a point.
I mentioned this during the exhibition game. He’s just too slow to be much of a scoring threat in this league. His handles are below average. I’ll forgive *some* of his bad passes tonight because St John’s really is playing velcro defense. That’s their thing. Bigs continue to miss these open slashers to the rim. That happens every year under Hoiberg. The offense is clearly designed for those cutters to score but the pass is literally never made…frustrating.

Reactions: mgbreis
Tominaga hits one three so he automatically goes into hero ball mode to miss the next 5 on terrible shots. Pull his ass out. We appear to be folding on defense. Johnnies have all the stamina.

I mentioned this during the exhibition game. He’s just too slow to be much of a scoring threat in this league. His handles are below average. I’ll forgive *some* of his bad passes tonight because St John’s really is playing velcro defense. That’s their thing. Bigs continue to miss these open slashers to the rim. That happens every year under Hoiberg. The offense is clearly designed for those cutters to score but the pass is literally never made…frustrating.
I remember you saying that, you were right. I think Denim needs to play every minute.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Plenty of time left. Settle back down and run the offense. Bandoumel needs to stop dribbling the air out of the ball.

Plenty of time left. Settle back down and run the offense. Bandoumel needs to stop dribbling the air out of the ball.
As I say that a quick 5-0 run…defense has thrown in the towel. They’re playing St John’s’ game now, playing too aggressive and getting burned. Need to stick to what we did in the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT