ADVERTISEMENT

AZ state in a pickle

SEC: *throws wads of money at recruits/family*
NCAA: *shrugs and chuckles*
Herm: *grills up some burgers*
- all the condiments and fixings are present-
NCAA: *with fury* "I see you woke up and chose death"

Honestly, ASU is relevant enough to be made an example of, but just enough so that a huge penalty would teach "everyone else" a lesson, yet it won't hurt the NCAA's bottom line.

P.S. Hide dem ham sanwiches... NCAA be watching.

Reactions: resdog851
Talked to a buddy of mine that's a high school coach in the Gilbert AZ area. He said the local coaches knew it was only a matter of time before they got in trouble because it was very obvious and blatant violations that all the area high school coaches were aware of

I really don't see what ASU is accused of doing as a big deal at all. If you don't think that when there recruits went to campuses on "unofficial" visits the last 15 months just to check out the campuses and ONLY ran into coaches on "accidents" you're krazy.

Somebody, a player or something I'd pissed and dropped a dime. ASU is not BAMA or Clemson so ESPN will not protect them. To me is muchado bout NOTHING....
No, you're flat out wrong. Rules are to help prevent competitive disadvantage. What is fair about all other schools complying with the rules - EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM-- but it's OK for ASU not to comply? We dont get to pick and choose what we comply with.

Reactions: headcard
No, you're flat out wrong. Rules are to help prevent competitive disadvantage. What is fair about all other schools complying with the rules - EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM-- but it's OK for ASU not to comply? We dont get to pick and choose what we comply with.

Ummmmm, has your TV been broken recently? That is exactly what has become of this country.

Apparently we do.

And he's saying the other schools didn't comply either.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I really don't see what ASU is accused of doing as a big deal at all. If you don't think that when there recruits went to campuses on "unofficial" visits the last 15 months just to check out the campuses and ONLY ran into coaches on "accidents" you're krazy.

Somebody, a player or something I'd pissed and dropped a dime. ASU is not BAMA or Clemson so ESPN will not protect them. To me is muchado bout NOTHING....

I think it is a pretty big deal. Other schools weren’t allowed to have official visitors and they were organized massive events with tours and the whole nine. That is a massive recruiting advantage.

So the COVID study is "borderline fake" while the vaccine study shows "a ton" getting enlarged hearts? Are you saying that the vaccine is a bigger safety risk than actual COVID or is this sarcasm?
The study they cited was either faked or just completely wrong. It was skewered by multiple cardiologists who pointed out many incorrect points and wrong data.

So two more assistants at ASU suspended, does Herm survive this?
Will Devon Jackson give the Huskers another look, or has that ship sailed?
GBR!

I kind of wish NU would do some of these scumbag tactics. Atleast it would show we're trying and if we got caught we'd have a reason for losing seasons lol.

The study they cited was either faked or just completely wrong. It was skewered by multiple cardiologists who pointed out many incorrect points and wrong data.
The biggest problem was IF I remember correctly, that they used a study cohort consisting of patients over the age of 45 with pre-existing heart conditions.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
So the COVID study is "borderline fake" while the vaccine study shows "a ton" getting enlarged hearts? Are you saying that the vaccine is a bigger safety risk than actual COVID or is this sarcasm?
The people who used that study as a reason to shut down football failed to read the damned thing and realize that they used patients over 45 and who had pre-existing heart conditions. They read the f###ing summary and not the body of the study. The B1G "medical advisors" failed miserably. Morons.

So two more assistants at ASU suspended, does Herm survive this?
Will Devon Jackson give the Huskers another look, or has that ship sailed?
GBR!
Herm should have known better. He is admittedly quite the delegator though. Smart of him to have that on tape. Plenty of plausible deniability I suppose. We got any selfies of him with recruits?

The people who used that study as a reason to shut down football failed to read the damned thing and realize that they used patients over 45 and who had pre-existing heart conditions. They read the f###ing summary and not the body of the study. The B1G "medical advisors" failed miserably. Morons.
That's multi-billion dollar incompetence right there. And those are the people you put in a leadership position because of their competence. If that's not enough for removal almost nothing is.

That's multi-billion dollar incompetence right there. And those are the people you put in a leadership position because of their competence. If that's not enough for removal almost nothing is.
You beat me to it. There were major negative consequences to us and every other Big Ten school because of this gross incompetence.

I see this as another failure of Warren. Delaney would have vetted that study. Too much on the line. But a yes man rubber stamps the BS. For crying out loud, could we get even a little bit of intellectual curiosity? Is this true? Is this accurate? But, SCIENCE!

Last edited:
Reactions: GBRforLife1
SEC: *throws wads of money at recruits/family*
NCAA: *shrugs and chuckles*
Herm: *grills up some burgers*
- all the condiments and fixings are present-
NCAA: *with fury* "I see you woke up and chose death"

Honestly, ASU is relevant enough to be made an example of, but just enough so that a huge penalty would teach "everyone else" a lesson, yet it won't hurt the NCAA's bottom line.

P.S. Hide dem ham sanwiches... NCAA be watching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT