ADVERTISEMENT

AZ state in a pickle

I'll bet Herman Cain wishes he would have stayed being a commentator for NFL games instead of being a college head coach. It's sad, because he was doing so well up until Covid.

Another great one...
Its all fun and games till the bunnies get a gun. Talkibg about running QBs and removing the roughing the QB when he runs and gets a late hit after pitching the ball in the RPO

Remember the time the Big10 wanted to cancel the entire football season out of an abundance of caution for the student athletes? Remember they cited a borderline fake study that said young people get enlarged hearts and stuff after getting the rona? It is odd the Big hasn't shown the more current study that shows a ton of people younger than 24 are coming down with enlarged hearts and stuff after getting the shot.

Pepperidge Farm remembers

C1qUlGFUoAA50RJ.jpg

k0memberberries_k_White.jpg

Omaha players Jackson and Woods had the feelings of playing where the climate is warm to hot. Both were thought to be leaning to ASU. If sanctions because of recruiting violations is in the Sun Devil future, does the duo migrate together to another warm offered school? Both are Nebraska offered prospects but the home state school doesn’t move the interest needle for Devon and Deshawn.

This isn't surprising to me. A few years back I had the rare privilege of insider info on a 4* QB we offered that ended up the starter at ASU. He was a Utah lock according to people I talked to and then on signing day he was with ASU.

I think Herman Cain would take this Arizona State job in a trade right now for where he’s currently at. NCAA looming sanctions included.
Meh. Can't be any worse than 9 schollies lost for 9 years with 9 wins per season. I'd take that along with a dominoes pizza right now.

Remember the time the Big10 wanted to cancel the entire football season out of an abundance of caution for the student athletes? Remember they cited a borderline fake study that said young people get enlarged hearts and stuff after getting the rona? It is odd the Big hasn't shown the more current study that shows a ton of people younger than 24 are coming down with enlarged hearts and stuff after getting the shot.

Pepperidge Farm remembers

C1qUlGFUoAA50RJ.jpg

k0memberberries_k_White.jpg
The irony of that situation was not lost on me. My favorite thing about virtue signalers is that they do their work in the most public and sensationalist way possible. Then, crickets.

The irony of that situation was not lost on me. My favorite thing about virtue signalers is that they do their work in the most public and sensationalist way possible. Then, crickets.
I'll add that breaking rules is tougher than ever because of tools of technology and communication and the snitch culture embraced by the under 30 crowd. I do not condone cheating.

So the COVID study is "borderline fake" while the vaccine study shows "a ton" getting enlarged hearts? Are you saying that the vaccine is a bigger safety risk than actual COVID or is this sarcasm?

So the COVID study is "borderline fake" while the vaccine study shows "a ton" getting enlarged hearts? Are you saying that the vaccine is a bigger safety risk than actual COVID or is this sarcasm?

For people under 30, it’s very possible. The experiment is still going so we’ll see. There are easily at least hundreds who have died already just that we know of. Most from blood clots specifically, shortly after the vaccine. These are healthy people under 30. But you probably haven’t read about any of this so in the meantime go stick your head back in the sand Warren.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
What always amazes me about these widespread scandals is the number if people that can spilled the beans. Obviously there was discontent in the ASU ranks but how many kids could slip up and start talking about their recruiting trio to ASU?

We are becoming a society that really doesn't attempt to hide wrong or evil, we just do it and then worry about finding a way to explain it away using some modern reasoning.

For people under 30, it’s very possible. The experiment is still going so we’ll see. There are easily at least hundreds who have died already just that we know of. Most from blood clots specifically, shortly after the vaccine. These are healthy people under 30. But you probably haven’t read about any of this so in the meantime go stick your head back in the sand Warren.
LOL. So my head is in the sand if I don't agree with you? And now my name is Warren? Take a breath. It just seems odd to me that among the people I know who didn't take COVID seriously, they are now very concerned about the vaccine. Makes me wonder if political rhetoric is all that they pay attention to.

LOL. So my head is in the sand if I don't agree with you? And now my name is Warren? Take a breath. It just seems odd to me that among the people I know who didn't take COVID seriously, they are now very concerned about the vaccine. Makes me wonder if political rhetoric is all that they pay attention to.

I didn’t say that. Your head is in the sand because you clearly just don’t know about most of the vaccine deaths. Made evident by your question of sarcasm about Covid or the vaccine being more dangerous. I’m telling you why it’s very possible that statistically speaking, for healthy folks under 30, the vaccine could be more dangerous. There are even studies that if you’ve had Covid, the vaccine is about 4 times more likely to be dangerous for you.

Again, this experiment is still ongoing and it has not been very long. Nobody in the mainstream mentioned any concern of blood clots in the “trials” (they’re still not mentioning it) but it’s definitely happening now. So who knows what the vaxxers are in store for yet.

What they’re finding is that the spike protein that the vaccine tells your cells to make is circulating everywhere in your body. It can cross the blood-brain barrier. When someone’s platelets hit this spike protein, the platelets activate inside their own veins, causing the clots.

Reactions: BleedRed78

As long as these covid topics keep coming up, Ima keep commenting. First off there is no vaccine. It's an emergency use therapeutic treatment and not fully approved by the FDA
It does not prevents transmission or protect people from getting covid which by its very nature is what a vaccine does. So there's that

OF COURSE Covid was overblown and a massive fear/control campaign. It wasn't nothing and it wasn't the end of the world. For the vast majority, you are better off getting covid and getting natural immunity then taking some rushed to market experimental drug with unknown and known deadly consequences. When I see 20 something year olds running around with their masks on, it makes me sad how easily they are brainwashed

As long as these covid topics keep coming up, Ima keep commenting. First off there is no vaccine. It's an emergency use therapeutic treatment and not fully approved by the FDA
It does not prevents transmission or protect people from getting covid which by its very nature is what a vaccine does. So there's that

OF COURSE Covid was overblown and a massive fear/control campaign. It wasn't nothing and it wasn't the end of the world. For the vast majority, you are better off getting covid and getting natural immunity then taking some rushed to market experimental drug with unknown and known deadly consequences. When I see 20 something year olds running around with their masks on, it makes me sad how easily they are brainwashed

Exactly. The campaign is still in full force. There are several single data points you don’t have to look past to question what the hell is really going on. Like how droves of Fortune 500 companies, who have never given a rats ass about anyone’s health, are bribing people left and right to get the “vaccine”. It’s *almost* unbelievable that people don’t think that’s suspect AF…And now we need 12 year old kids to get vaccinated. The people who don’t show symptoms need the shot that only makes you not show symptoms. Riddle me that

I didn’t say that. Your head is in the sand because you clearly just don’t know about most of the vaccine deaths. Made evident by your question of sarcasm about Covid or the vaccine being more dangerous. I’m telling you why it’s very possible that statistically speaking, for healthy folks under 30, the vaccine could be more dangerous. There are even studies that if you’ve had Covid, the vaccine is about 4 times more likely to be dangerous for you.

Again, this experiment is still ongoing and it has not been very long. Nobody in the mainstream mentioned any concern of blood clots in the “trials” (they’re still not mentioning it) but it’s definitely happening now. So who knows what the vaxxers are in store for yet.

What they’re finding is that the spike protein that the vaccine tells your cells to make is circulating everywhere in your body. It can cross the blood-brain barrier. When someone’s platelets hit this spike protein, the platelets activate inside their own veins, causing the clots.
OK.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
I really don't see what ASU is accused of doing as a big deal at all. If you don't think that when there recruits went to campuses on "unofficial" visits the last 15 months just to check out the campuses and ONLY ran into coaches on "accidents" you're krazy.

Somebody, a player or something I'd pissed and dropped a dime. ASU is not BAMA or Clemson so ESPN will not protect them. To me is muchado bout NOTHING....

Reactions: WHCSC
Omaha players Jackson and Woods had the feelings of playing where the climate is warm to hot. Both were thought to be leaning to ASU. If sanctions because of recruiting violations is in the Sun Devil future, does the duo migrate together to another warm offered school? Both are Nebraska offered prospects but the home state school doesn’t move the interest needle for Devon and Deshawn.
I’m actually curious if they participated in activities that were violations. If so did they know it and willingly participate.

I really don't see what ASU is accused of doing as a big deal at all. If you don't think that when there recruits went to campuses on "unofficial" visits the last 15 months just to check out the campuses and ONLY ran into coaches on "accidents" you're krazy.

Somebody, a player or something I'd pissed and dropped a dime. ASU is not BAMA or Clemson so ESPN will not protect them. To me is muchado bout NOTHING....
No kidding. I get they broke the rules but the rules were stupid in the first place.

If I am a coach and kid shows up on campus, I am talking to that kid.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
So rules are only followed if the individual deems the rule valid?
Got it.
How are you not in prison by this point in your life?
Are you confusing laws with made up rules by the NCAA?

The NSAA makes rules for high school sports here in Nebraska. This year, for bowling, female high school bowlers were not allowed to wear leggings and/or yoga pants. But some did! Guess what, no jail time.

I was just up at school and there were a few organized practices going on that were, wait for it, "illegal", no cops showed up.

I am guessing you have never gone over the speed limit, right? Because that is actually breaking the law.

ADVERTISEMENT