Attack on anti-racism

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Absolutely. Your grandpa probably put in your name so they don't take it to pay all his bills if something ever happened to him. You probably don't even pay rent since you don't have a job. You sound like a guy who likes to masterbate while watching your wife **** someother guy. It has a word, but I can't think of it right now. Lol
Also cuck is the word you are looking for, I'm sure you enjoy it but not really my cup of tea.

williamsonframe

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Or I've got 3 masters licenses (Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical) by 33 and the wife's a nurse, not loaded but money isn't realy an issue. So when my gma passed away we bought my gpas house for 85k and he gets to live in it for free til he dies. Yes he lives on SS and when gma passed he lost half of his income. 🤷‍♂️

That or I'm a complete loser like you said.

Probably both
You have 3 masters cuz you can't keep a job. Plumbers, hvac, and electricians are all respectable jobs but it's not hard to get masters. I know because I work with all of them almost every day. They all tell me how easy it is. In fact I've only seen one person fail out of all our subs. Again I have nothing but respect for them. But they also show up to work.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You have 3 masters cuz you can't keep a job. Plumbers, hvac, and electricians are all respectable jobs but it's not hard to get masters. I know because I work with all of them almost every day. They all tell me how easy it is. In fact I've only seen one person fail out of all our subs. Again I have nothing but respect for them. But they also show up to work.
Nope worked 6.5 years for peebles plumbing and heating out of griswold and got my masters in plumbing and HVAC, and worked for camblin mechanical out of Atlantic for 6.5years and got my electrical while being a commercial HVAC tech. Basically got it to pull permits and wire Geothermal units 10 times a year.

I could go to the city right now and make 100k a year pretty easy but fam time trumps money for 9 more years till the kids get out of the house.

Now I'm a cattle farmer/gate bitch/internet troll for people like me in 90% of life but are just mistaken on a few things. 🤣

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Or I've got 3 masters licenses (Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical) by 33 and the wife's a nurse, not loaded but money isn't realy an issue. So when my gma passed away we bought my gpas house for 85k and he gets to live in it for free til he dies. Yes he lives on SS and when gma passed he lost half of his income. 🤷‍♂️

That or I'm a complete loser like you said.

Probably both
#winning!

Latest posts