Attack on anti-racism

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Those immigrants from those countries have to come from something or they don't get here.

Those immigrants relatives that raised them weren't fvcked over by the US govt and her citizens.

And those immigrants rarely stand up for themselves and "shut up and work" where Americans have been taught you have equal rights.

Those Americans bitch about unequal treatment and it is frowned upon by a huge segment of white America.
This entire paragraph is 100% false. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. So Ilhan Omar (who isn't really of the Omar family) came from means? No she was dirt poor.

It's hard to tell if you really believe this stuff as it's amazing that someone would believe it. My co-worker came from Venezuela and has $0 in his pocket. He came from something? You are a sad clown.

"Those immigrants rarely stand up for themselves and "shut up and work" where Americans have been taught you have equal rights." So wait you encourage people to not shut up and work like the rest of us? You are a bum. You enable cancers to this country and seem to be a massive cancer yourself.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
K so they are just that way? No outside forces influencing anything?

You are a fvcking retard if you believe that.
Is this a real comment? You really think it is someone else's fault men leave women they have children with? Are you for real? Good lord dude get a grip on yourself as you are a complete embarrassment here. Where is accountability? People make choices and a lot of them make bad choices. The choices are their choices and not the Illuminati or "The Man". I have come to believe you didn't finish grade school. Please read some books or something.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's almost like these white supremacist, aren't white supremacist at all.

Reactions: Jaemekon

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
This Ho, doesn't know what she is talking about!

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
More of that fancy CRT. Looks like she swallowed a lot white supremacist cupcakes! She must be that fat from being oppressed and held back in the kitchen.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
She isn't intelligent enough to know Spanish is a European language?

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
In this incredibly racist country it is amazing that kendi has overcome the oppression of racist conservatives to become a millionaire.
I would never deny there is Racism in this country and in every country. I live in the South and am shocked at some things I hear. But the USA is not a racist country overall I do not believe. There are always idiots that exist in any society but it is those groups that make the news and people perceive it is a bigger problem than it really is.

There are still black slaves in the world and no one seems to care about that because its not in the USA and the media can't get clicks and rating from covering it. Sad but true.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
I love how we keep hearing about oppression and it's everyone else's fault. This behavior is cultural disease!

RedHour

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 22, 2008
More of that fancy CRT. Looks like she swallowed a lot white supremacist cupcakes! She must be that fat from being oppressed and held back in the kitchen.

It's awful when libs are in charge and actually get their insane theories in front of a microphone. This lady is just your typical RSS lib.

• Haha
Reactions: dee_s3

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
It's almost like these white supremacist, aren't white supremacist at all.

How did that dork hit anyone with those fvcked up eyes?

Dr.-Steve-Brule-Confused-Cross-Eyed-Gif.gif

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

I believe you should watch your sugar intake. Fat ugly bitch.

She should consider jamming some fingers down her throat to get rid of some of that excess fat. I'm not a monster like her, see I have advice as well.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I love how we keep hearing about oppression and it's everyone else's fault. This behavior is cultural disease!

Wow. I can't even make my normal jokes on this one. Those animals are just pure trash. No honor, no respect, someone let's you in their house, and you destroy it.

This is why people hate you. If you behave like a rabid animal, then we should be able to kill you, like a rabid animal.

This world doesn't need mongrels. The people destroying that house should all have two limbs removed, dealer's choice.

stan raymond

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 26, 2005
Why is there so much emphasis on slavery today? It's been gone a long time.

Why isn't the focus on getting poor folks in bad neighborhoods of all races/nationalities educated and raising their standard of living and creating a better family environment. Poor areas have some cultural issues that don't align with being a successful, productive and family person.

Way to much talk about the past, and trying to blame others. Should be focusing on the future and how to improve.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Why isn't the focus on getting poor folks in bad neighborhoods of all races/nationalities educated and raising their standard of living and creating a better family environment. Poor areas have some cultural issues that don't align with being a successful, productive and family person.
That doesn't push the rage button or create ratings.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's almost like all this empowering and blaming all the crimes on white supremacy is causing a certain race to lash out.

Last edited:

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
This entire paragraph is 100% false. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. So Ilhan Omar (who isn't really of the Omar family) came from means? No she was dirt poor.

It's hard to tell if you really believe this stuff as it's amazing that someone would believe it. My co-worker came from Venezuela and has $0 in his pocket. He came from something? You are a sad clown.

"Those immigrants rarely stand up for themselves and "shut up and work" where Americans have been taught you have equal rights." So wait you encourage people to not shut up and work like the rest of us? You are a bum. You enable cancers to this country and seem to be a massive cancer yourself.
D E R P

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I would never deny there is Racism in this country and in every country. I live in the South and am shocked at some things I hear. But the USA is not a racist country overall I do not believe. There are always idiots that exist in any society but it is those groups that make the news and people perceive it is a bigger problem than it really is.

There are still black slaves in the world and no one seems to care about that because its not in the USA and the media can't get clicks and rating from covering it. Sad but true.
Wait you don't think America is a racist country? Like now or for 90% of its existence?

I agree 100% we are way better than most places on earth and 98% of the racially motivated laws and regulations have been removed. All I'm am pointing out is that has lasting effects on a culture.

If you're over 60 you had assigned seats on the bus and could only use certain establishments and amenities as a child.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Only certain black people matter. It's why 9 year black girls killed in drive-by shootings don't start mostly peaceful protest.
What would protesting pieces of shit killing a child do? You realize protests are usually used for political reasons.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Wait you don't think America is a racist country? Like now or for 90% of its existence?

I agree 100% we are way better than most places on earth and 98% of the racially motivated laws and regulations have been removed. All I'm am pointing out is that has lasting effects on a culture.

If you're over 60 you had assigned seats on the bus and could only use certain establishments and amenities as a child.
seriously... call for reparations and for whites to be stripped of land and ownership, or SHUT THE F*CK UP! No one on this board if they're less than 80, statistically, have probably never witnessed any overt form of racism. Blacks in THIS COUNTRY have, and HAVE HAD more opportunity for economic success than anywhere else on the planet. That's a fact.

Reactions: dee_s3 and RedHour

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
seriously... call for reparations and for whites to be stripped of land and ownership, or SHUT THE F*CK UP! No one on this board if they're less than 80, statistically, have probably never witnessed any overt form of racism. Blacks in THIS COUNTRY have, and HAVE HAD more opportunity for economic success than anywhere else on the planet. That's a fact.
Ok there should be reparations and any white person who's family owned slaves and passed down the land should be stripped.

Good to go now?

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
No one on this board if they're less than 80, statistically, have probably never witnessed any overt form of racism. Blacks in THIS COUNTRY have, and HAVE HAD more opportunity for economic success than anywhere else on the planet. That's a
Man you are a complete and utter idiot, so segregation wasn't racist you ignorant cuck?

Jesus you are dumber than sleepy Joe and twice the cvnt of kamelToe

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Man you are a complete and utter idiot, so segregation wasn't racist you ignorant cuck?

Jesus you are dumber than sleepy Joe and twice the cvnt of kamelToe
...and it ended in the 60's. 50 years ago. Have literally never seen it. Not saying there aren't racist assholes, there sure as hell are, am just sayin it's not what you've got a broomstick up your ass over. And as for stripping land and title, come and get it, lol. Advocating for the forcible takeover of real estate and property of descendants of slave-owners who probably don't even know their f*ing names because THAT'S HOW MANY GENERATIONS ago this was, you're a) insane b) proving that the whole Woke movement is about NOTHING other than money and free shit, at its root and c) there'll be a war.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
@nelsonj22 I know you're tied into all the Black oppression. Tell me what would be the purpose of him roach stomping her? White devil oppressed grand daddy 60 years ago?

• Love
Reactions: nelsonj22