ADVERTISEMENT

Athlon - NU projected starters on offense

inWV

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 22, 2007
Oline - Jaimes, Bando, Cam, older Farniok, Benhart. They have Kade starting at WR, but perhaps limited consideration to those kids who are currently on campus. If Manning shows up and has the goods, I would think he gets that spot. But if so, it will pretty nice to have a kid like Kade in the rotation who can line up at multiple WR spots. He 's valuable for his willingness to block. And hopefully we don't have Wandale making multiple runs into the teeth of opposing B1G defenses this year. If Mills can pick up where he left off last year he can be a monster.

https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...zHqENxF3x4A2WO0cJ1WE1ZGv52DE6LqpDdsOU1Rq7nez4

I'm curious if Athlon worked with MIT or NASA to validate this important prognostication. I mean, they wouldn't just toss out the top eleven guys who have the most experience with little to no research to back it up would they? Pfft, any of us yokels could do that.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I'm curious if Athlon worked with MIT or NASA to validate this important prognostication. I mean, they wouldn't just toss out the top eleven guys who have the most experience with little to no research to back it up would they? Pfft, any of us yokels could do that.
Only off the top of our heads or it doesnt count

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT