ADVERTISEMENT

at least we are not beating ourselfs

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
michigan looks well coached and well disciplined.

even the turn over by martinez was more a good play by michigan then mistake by martinez.

Not beating ourselves...how many missed assignments have we already had in the first quarter. What game are you watching? Winking

Reactions: mmunso7
Michigan has a solid team with superior talent, never liked this spot, but damn it's another annihilation.

There is alot of stupid going on in this game...

Yeah, we most certainly are aid to Michigan.

There is alot of stupid going on in this game...

Yeah, we most certainly are aid to Michigan.
yes but the stupid can be changed by coaching, harbal has had 4 years, where frost got a 4-7 team. with 4-7 talent. and 3/4th of a year coaching.
like the guy who gave them 7 points by fielding a kickoff and bumbeling it away. you can tell he's young and dumb. and we can coach that, but blatant penalties seem to have been cut down. I just get a feeling michigan is the better team all around, unlike the last 2 games.

Su
yes but the stupid can be changed by coaching, harbal has had 4 years, where frost got a 4-7 team. with 4-7 talent. and 3/4th of a year coaching.
like the guy who gave them 7 points by fielding a kickoff and bumbeling it away. you can tell he's young and dumb. and we can coach that, but blatant penalties seem to have been cut down. I just get a feeling michigan is the better team all around, unlike the last 2 games.

Sugar coat it however you want but it is truly amazing how far down this program has fallen. As much as I don’t like it...Nebraska is an average program at best and there is no denying it.

Committing a low amount of penalties against Michigan today isn’t going to change the monumental challenge Coach Frost has in front of him. Like most Husker fans...I am hoping for the best.

How about the penalty well after the whistle by #31 out of bounds on the kickoff? :(

Michigan is the better team all around and we knew this coming in to the game. This will be the second time Frost gets throttled by Michigan, both seasons were his first on the job. We’re not going to be magically better, it’s going to take work.

Reactions: HuskerLegion
Michigan is the better team all around and we knew this coming in to the game. This will be the second time Frost gets throttled by Michigan, both seasons were his first on the job. We’re not going to be magically better, it’s going to take work.
true, and the game film will be valuable to help the players get better.
I suppose they are doing dumb penalties now...but before michigan went up by 20 I don't think NU had a penalty, and the one turnover by martinez was just a great play by michigan, cause martinez throws a bit different and it's 7.

Su

Sugar coat it however you want but it is truly amazing how far down this program has fallen. As much as I don’t like it...Nebraska is an average program at best and there is no denying it.

Committing a low amount of penalties against Michigan today isn’t going to change the monumental challenge Coach Frost has in front of him. Like most Husker fans...I am hoping for the best.

How about the penalty well after the whistle by #31 out of bounds on the kickoff? :(
not surger coating, just stating the fact michigan has more talent, and better coached players at this point. the last two game I think we would have won by not shooting our selfs in the foot, not this one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT