ADVERTISEMENT

ASU Violation

HuskerHackFraud

Redshirt Freshman
Apr 18, 2008

The documents provided to the NCAA offer a glimpse of some of the ways ASU coaches allegedly helped bring players to campus. The players listed in the documents who are alleged to have taken illicit visits to ASU during the dead period are from New York, Pennsylvania, California, Missouri, Texas, Nevada, Florida, Indiana and Nebraska.

Hopefully the "dossier" they keep mentioning wasn't funded by Arizona and written by ASU's rivals, and that it's actually legit. I'd hate to think a rival school would stoop to the kind of low it would take to manufacture a case against them out of thin air for athletic gain.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Hopefully the "dossier" they keep mentioning wasn't funded by Arizona and written by ASU's rivals, and that it's actually legit. I'd hate to think a rival school would stoop to the kind of low it would take to manufacture a case against them out of thin air for athletic gain.

Did the Clintons have anything to do with writing it?

The documents provided to the NCAA offer a glimpse of some of the ways ASU coaches allegedly helped bring players to campus. The players listed in the documents who are alleged to have taken illicit visits to ASU during the dead period are from New York, Pennsylvania, California, Missouri, Texas, Nevada, Florida, Indiana and Nebraska.
Pretty ballsy (actually probably dumb) to push guys out that won’t cheat for you.

That sounds like an SEC kind of thing.

Hearing here locally that there is some Rick Pitino type stuff on video. Quite the party I hear.

People’s jobs rely on winning. Knowing someone else is cheating and projecting that out is a disadvantage that will be big enough that you can lose your job…human nature to share with entity charged with ensuring level playing field as you are literally doing it to save your future earnings for your family.

Hearing here locally that there is some Rick Pitino type stuff on video. Quite the party I hear.
I hope you aren't hearing this stuff on RSS. Unless they are sending you here like a high school drug dealer, giving us a taste of your product, betting on us coming back for more and joining the elite RSS posse.

ha ha ha ha Sorry couldn't resist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT