ADVERTISEMENT

Asking for your vote

sodako

Nov 30, 2004
Hi,
Probably a first, and I apologize and can take it down. Also feel a little selfish for doing this, but I’ve seen this board make things happen. We have a cover photo on a scientific journal up for cover of the year. Went to UNL and now a physician scientist asking for your voting help. The manuscript is freely available and is dedicated to discovering new therapeutic targets to grow new blood vessels for children with pulmonary hypertension and lung disease. Link to vote is right below, and our cover is issue 21 with the lung. Link for manuscript is under that.

Issue 21

Hi,
Probably a first, and I apologize and can take it down. Also feel a little selfish for doing this, but I’ve seen this board make things happen. We have a cover photo on a scientific journal up for cover of the year. Went to UNL and now a physician scientist asking for your voting help. The manuscript is freely available and is dedicated to discovering new therapeutic targets to grow new blood vessels for children with pulmonary hypertension and lung disease. Link to vote is right below, and our cover is issue 21 with the lung. Link for manuscript is under that.

Issue 21

Hmm as a Northwestern researcher myself I’m
going to have to scrutinize your work most intently and name drop Chicago and unfortunately I’ve found your work excellent and you have my vote. Done

Good luck with issue 9 though

Sorry, OP...I had to do a write in vote

huskers-husk.gif

ADVERTISEMENT