ADVERTISEMENT

As Men...

LegendaryFrechFry

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 1, 2022
A few of you around here need to have your F'n faces slapped. You're acting like straight up debbie downer bitches after the team(finally) played with some heart and energy tonight.
And mods, you need to get off your lazy asses and do something about these trolls. Do your job.

No idea what you're talking about. All I see is people crediting Bill Busch and the defense for a game well-played and a win over a team with a record above .500 (for now), which hasn't happened often lately.

You joined 35 minutes ago to make this your first post ?
I did.
No idea what you're talking about. All I see is people crediting Bill Busch and the defense for a game well-played and a win over a team with a record above .500 (for now), which hasn't happened often lately.
Plenty of pissing and moaning going on in several threads earlier after the game ended. Either you didn't read them or you're not being honest about it.
Probably a good guy. Obviously shading the real username cause he’s calling out the Mods.
"calling out the mods" For better or ban, I am. Yes.

I did.

Plenty of pissing and moaning going on in several threads earlier after the game ended. Either you didn't read them or you're not being honest about it.

"calling out the mods" For better or ban, I am. Yes.
It is called a chat board you moron and unless a post is offensive in a way that violates board rules, the mods are going to let people voice their opinions on matters related to football. And if there are some on here who remain cynical and a bit skeptical just because we beat a shitty team then so be it. We have suffered through 8 years of total dumpster fire awfulness and if some on here are still in a "wait and see" mode then so be it. I celebrated last night's win as a feel good moment for all involved and as a clear sign that we seem to have improved under Joseph. But if some of my fellow posters chose to say "whoa, wait a minute guys, this was a crappy team we just beat" then I have no issue with that.

I hereby call on the mods to ban you for being an obnoxious ass.

A few of you around here need to have your F'n faces slapped. You're acting like straight up debbie downer bitches after the team(finally) played with some heart and energy tonight.
And mods, you need to get off your lazy asses and do something about these trolls. Do your job.
An anonymous account that opened up yesterday, for the express purpose of calling other posters "bitches" under a different user name other than their main?

That's the definition of a "bitch". A little one at that.

It is called a chat board you moron and unless a post is offensive in a way that violates board rules, the mods are going to let people voice their opinions on matters related to football. And if there are some on here who remain cynical and a bit skeptical just because we beat a shitty team then so be it. We have suffered through 8 years of total dumpster fire awfulness and if some on here are still in a "wait and see" mode then so be it. I celebrated last night's win as a feel good moment for all involved and as a clear sign that we seem to have improved under Joseph. But if some of my fellow posters chose to say "whoa, wait a minute guys, this was a crappy team we just beat" then I have no issue with that.

I hereby call on the mods to ban you for being an obnoxious ass.
I second your motion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT