ADVERTISEMENT

Around the bend Steakhouse

Don't expect to much and you won't be to disappointed. It's really nothing special at all, and if it opened up brand new and didn't have history I think it would flame out fast.

Reactions: drubendall
I have had some really good meals there and some that we're nothing special. I don't think it's any better then say Loghorn, but then I'm not a big steak eater.

Looking at trying tonight, any comments ?
Thought it was good. Nothing that would make me always go there, but I've never been disappointed. Fun atmosphere being in the middle of nowhere.

Rocky mountain oysters are really good too.

Looking at trying tonight, any comments ?
We went there a few years back ,while byu channel was filming a episode about my wifes family and they order some different kind of balls ..I'm glad to say i didnt eat a thing at that place just incase any ball juices was in the fryer or grill top..lol ,But our 5 year old grand daughter loved them and i took the basket away and she grab it back fast,And i said she takes after her grandmother i geuss, They were filming and the film crew laughed there a off..It wasnt shocking to watch the old lady eating them,since he had a taste for the juices..lol

We went there a few years back ,while byu channel was filming a episode about my wifes family and they order some different kind of balls ..I'm glad to say i didnt eat a thing at that place just incase any ball juices was in the fryer or grill top..lol ,But our 5 year old grand daughter loved them and i took the basket away and she grab it back fast,And i said she takes after her grandmother i geuss, They were filming and the film crew laughed there a off..It wasnt shocking to watch the old lady eating them,since he had a taste for the juices..lol
wtf

"What we have here is failure to communicate"

I've seen the menu and it appears very nice. But those prices... woof!!!

Call me simple, but the prime rib at Misty's is still heaven.

ADVERTISEMENT