ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Is Rolling

coolonetoo

Junior
May 12, 2003
The Hogs have scored 16 runs in 6 innings vs. NC State after scoring 14 in three games vs. Nebraska.

I would sure like to see Arkansas win six straight games after tonight and finish the season on a run of 18-1 with the only blemish a loss to Nebraska.

Reactions: k9_r
Writing in D1Baseball Eric Sorenson said this about Arkansas and Vanderbilt..

“Both teams will take a step up in competition this weekend, hosting North Carolina State and East Carolina, respectively.”

Step up in competition, Eric? What a fool.

Thats an ass whooping. I seen an article talking about how great NC States Lineup is. They must have stayed home today.

Saw a video of the kids who caught the HR ball that Welch hit were giving the ball to him after the NC State game. A guy commented saying that ball should be in a museum somewhere. Tell me that wasnt a huge win for them. They act like the won the World Series. Kinda makes ya feel like this team we got to cheer on was a lot more special than even many sportswriters think they are.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Writing in D1Baseball Eric Sorenson said this about Arkansas and Vanderbilt..

“Both teams will take a step up in competition this weekend, hosting North Carolina State and East Carolina, respectively.”

Step up in competition, Eric? What a fool.

I like Sorensen, but that's just silly. Arky got everything they could handle from NU. This is the correct narrative:

Well this sucks. Today's game is supposed to be on ESPN2 and even the channel guide says so. But a European soccer game is on. What the fvck???

What an idiot for a lawyer. Would have wasted a lot of money. But thats what greedy ass lawyers like to do. Sue and hope for a settlement

Reactions: k9_r
Poor Nate Thompson, his offense shits the bed when it was speeded the most. Couldn't of happened to a bigger douche. Maybe he'll hang out at the local Fayetteville men's slow pitch softball tournament with his drama antics.

Pound sand, douche canoe.

Poor Nate Thompson, his offense shits the bed when it was speeded the most. Couldn't of happened to a bigger douche. Maybe he'll hang out at the local Fayetteville men's slow pitch softball tournament with his drama antics.

Pound sand, douche canoe.
I take it he's not on your Christmas list. Not on mine either, btw.

These are my thoughts on the power 5 conferences this year regardless of the overinflated RPI's

SEC = Slightly overrated
ACC = Slightly underrated
Pac 12 = Slightly underrated
Big Ten = Slightly underrated
Big 12 = Highly overrated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT