ADVERTISEMENT

Are you rooting for tOSU....

How is it NOT targeting? He buried the top of his helmet in a guy's ribcage. Spearing doesn't exist any more but that's what he did.

Well then there should have been a flag in the first place and there wasn’t..F’ing refs even missed it..

How is it NOT targeting? He buried the top of his helmet in a guy's ribcage. Spearing doesn't exist any more but that's what he did.

Are you for real? 90% of tackles on players running with the ball involve contact with the helmet. That call was beyond garbage.....Hell, watch the rest of the game and just watch how many tackles on backs involve the hemet and watch how many ball carriers use their helmet to hit defenders. I believe you need to take your BIG goggles off.

Are you for real? 90% of tackles on players running with the ball involve contact with the helmet. That call was beyond garbage.....Hell, watch the rest of the game and just watch how many tackles on backs involve the hemet and watch how many ball carriers use their helmet to hit defenders. I believe you need to take your BIG goggles off.
This

I'm not rooting for Ohio State, but I hope I live long enough to see an NU offensive line that plays anything like theirs, instead of the current shit show. More than anything else, that will get the Huskers back to playing on New Year's Day.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
I'm not rooting for Ohio State, but I hope I live long enough to see an NU offensive line that plays anything like theirs, instead of the current shit show. More than anything else, that will get the Huskers back to playing on New Year's Day.
UOTE]

Doesn’t have to be on New Years Day just a New Years6 Bowl..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT