ADVERTISEMENT

Are we the softest FB team in B10?

CharminUltraSoftSuperMegaR1500X1500.png

Conversely, Frosty's UCF team is very fun to watch. Todays USF@UCF game was AMAZING.

I've been a Die Hard Husker fan for about 50 years and I chose to watch UCF and record the Huskers today, but after seeing Nebraska got boat raced again, I'm not too motivated to go back and watch it.

We need to do what it takes to bring Scott home.

Conversely, Frosty's UCF team is very fun to watch. Todays USF@UCF game was AMAZING.

I've been a Die Hard Husker fan for about 50 years and I chose to watch UCF and record the Huskers today, but after seeing Nebraska got boat raced again, I'm not too motivated to go back and watch it.

We need to do what it takes to bring Scott home.
The thread is about soft teams. UCF understandably reminds me of Oregon when Kelly and Frost were there. They won at Oregon with lots of games like the UCF game today, but also weren’t exactly made of granite.

USF qb had over 600 yards of total offense today. As bad as our defenses have been for most of the past 15 years, I can’t recall a qb having such a big day against us, though I wouldn’t be shocked if you say several have.

Next week Memphis and UCF should top 1000 yards combined. So for those of you who want TO ball, you’d better prepare for Kelly ball. Hopefully it works out.

The thread is about soft teams. UCF understandably reminds me of Oregon when Kelly and Frost were there. They won at Oregon with lots of games like the UCF game today, but also weren’t exactly made of granite.

USF qb had over 600 yards of total offense today. As bad as our defenses have been for most of the past 15 years, I can’t recall a qb having such a big day against us, though I wouldn’t be shocked if you say several have.

Next week Memphis and UCF should top 1000 yards combined. So for those of you who want TO ball, you’d better prepare for Kelly ball. Hopefully it works out.
Agreed. What I saw was that USF's lines were winning the battle but UCF's coverage was pretty good. Flowers let everyone clear and then took off. When he was passing, he had all day to throw.

If Scott comes here, it will certainly be an adjustment coming into a run heavy league.

I too switched over to UCF, rather then spend any more time in the pit of misery watching NU has become. The big difference is that UCF endured the onslaught, stuck with it and won. That lesson alone will turn this team around immeadiately. I hope Frost is still getable.

B1G? All of College football! God we are slow, soft and heartless (sans a very few).

it's really amazing we won 4. We don't hit that pass to Stan vs Purdue and Arky St completes their last pass and we go 2-10. That would feel about right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT