ADVERTISEMENT

Are we still cheering against the US women’s soccer team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicolby

All-American
May 3, 2012
I can’t remember if it’s patriot-like to cheer for or against the US women’s team in the Olympics. Can someone help figure it out for me?

Reactions: TheBeav815
tenor.gif

I can’t remember if it’s patriot-like to cheer for or against the US women’s team in the Olympics. Can someone help figure it out for me?
I’m rooting for them. Don’t give a sh*t if someone at a rally told me I shouldn’t. If we’re gonna stop rooting for teams who have individuals with political opinions we disagree with then who is gonna be left for me to root for? The Alabama trap shoot team?

They turn their back on us everyday.

They arent representing us. They are representing themselves.

All of sudden we ate supposed to believe they are representing us because of the Olympics...lol

Sorry I lm.not into being fake.

Damn. That is some pretty sad shit if you believe that.

Most of our American athletes (like 100%) work their asses off to play a game every 4 years.

Most love our country. Some don't.

Every year we put forth more amazing athletes to compete. Maybe we should quit doing that cuz they all hate our beloved country?

Wow, are you ever sensitive and delicate. Are you sure you want everyone to know this?
Yeah I really seem like the guy who cares what others think. You nailed it bud.

Look out guys, Perry Mason is on the case. Can't get anything by you!

Seems especially lame this year. Or maybe I'm just 4 years older...
It's like when I lived in England during the 90s and Wimbledon was the star of the Summer, the Olympics used to be must watch tv. Now there are better things I'd rather watch. College football will probably never get old tho.

Damn. That is some pretty sad shit if you believe that.

Most of our American athletes (like 100%) work their asses off to play a game every 4 years.

Most love our country. Some don't.

Every year we put forth more amazing athletes to compete. Maybe we should quit doing that cuz they all hate our beloved country?
So do the Americans they sht on. They work just as hard .

You don't get to use America for pride in the Okympics when you have no pride in it the other 3 years and 9 and a 11 months.

What if they cancelled the Olympics? I bet that wouldn't stop them from telling us how bad it is here.

They want support at their best but wont support us at our worst..please.
You feel free. I just dont care to watch.

I am neither rooting for nor against them.

Because I am not watching them.

Not for any political reasons. But because it’s..soccer.

Would rather shave my head with a cheese grater, while chewing on tin foil, than watch soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT