ADVERTISEMENT

Are we not talking about Officer Orozco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerbux

Recruiting Coordinator
Aug 24, 2006
Omaha
Truly tragic story and all I can feel is sorrow for her family (blood and uniformed) and friends. Surprised not to see anything here.

(Did I miss threads earlier that may have been deleted?)

Truly tragic story and all I can feel is sorrow for her family (blood and uniformed) and friends. Surprised not to see anything here.

I am pretty damn upset for one... I hope that the racist Chambers is happy, then rots in hell with the gang-banger trash.

It was a crappy day yesterday. Hoped I'd retire before OPD lost another officer.

I hope one frequent ignorant poster keeps his fingers off the keyboard.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Horrible deal. Baby in the NICU and she was supposed to start maternity leave today because the baby was coming home. Just a horrible thing.

I am pretty damn upset for one... I hope that the racist Chambers is happy, then rots in hell with the gang-banger trash.

Oh you'll hear nothing, the Officer was white. Ernie, Al, Jessie, the DOJ leadership & Obzo haven't a thought or prayer for the family or the Officer. One day, the push back on feral thugs, and their family is going to be merciless.

Prayers for Officer Orozco, End of Watch.

Was the gang banging worth it Marcus? Six feet under at age 26. It's unfortunate OPD had to get in the way of the bullet. It's better off when the North O gang bangers are mowing each other down.

Was the gang banging worth it Marcus? Six feet under at age 26. It's unfortunate OPD had to get in the way of the bullet. It's better off when the North O gang bangers are mowing each other down.
Fence the animals in and allow nobody in or out. Then they will see how much they hate the cops and government when their aid runs out and there us no public service.

I am amazed at the lack of coverage to this story nationwide. I'm in Florida, and there hasn't been one word.
I heard about it on RSS. Unbelievably tragic. RIP

It was and still is on yahoo's front page. Been there all day so maybe some others will pick it up.
Senseless all the way around this

Nice spot about her on the CBS evening news tonight. Sounds like we lost a great person.

Ernie outta be ashamed of himself. But he's not so I'll be ashamed for him. He's a fast talking quick witted racist who's black. Enjoy your day in the sun with the repeal of the death penalty you SOB.

The seething racism on display in this thread is genuinely heartbreaking to me and--given the multicultural nature of her family--probably not something Officer Orozco would appreciate. I would have hoped to have seen better in a thread devoted to the memory of what appears to be a great person but it is what it is. My heart aches for her family and I think silence from Senator Chambers--someone completely irrelevant to this story--is probably the best way to avoid turning the focus even further away from where it should be--on she and her family.

The seething racism on display in this thread is genuinely heartbreaking to me and--given the multicultural nature of her family--probably not something Officer Orozco would appreciate. I would have hoped to have seen better in a thread devoted to the memory of what appears to be a great person but it is what it is. My heart aches for her family and I think silence from Senator Chambers--someone completely irrelevant to this story--is probably the best way to avoid turning the focus even further away from where it should be--on she and her family.
BS. A spade is a spade. Chambers is a race-baiting idiot. This is a message board thread, not a memorial.

Reactions: BradWesley
Another racist thing, let's kill the cops and get a life sentence. Does anybody remember thee bank murders in Norfolk they took 5 lives and ruined families but yet some elected people want them to live. Why and how I do not get.not fair to those who suffer daily, damn those who voted against it

BS. A spade is a spade. Chambers is a race-baiting idiot. This is a message board thread, not a memorial.

To call a spade a spade, you're a hypocrite. You say this is a message board, so try to promote discussion, yet like a post hoping another poster doesn't post in the thread. Then you use this tread to push your own agenda.

This is a tragedy and sad it happened. Then people turn their anger to Ernie Chambers. He may be a racist and I don't agree with most of what he says, but other topics like gun regulations would get shot down in any kind of discussion here.

This story has also made national news. It isn't a conspiracy that only cops killing people get headlines.

Oh, I apologize. I thought this was a thread intended to be a tribute to Officer Orozco. I guess I didn't realize that you don't actually care anything about her but just want to use her as a prop to argue about what you really care about: criticizing Ernie Chambers.

Well said and great post. It's amazing how a few posters continue to push their agenda on here.

Reactions: huskerj12
What does this tragedy have to do with the POTUS??
What do any of them? Why does he only comment on certain ones? This is indeed a tragedy. It will keep happening as long as people keep ignoring facts. People can call my posts racist all they want. Not one time did I mention color. I simply stated facts and an opinion of a representative in the state.

C'mon man.....this was supposed to be about a fallen officer. Show some respect and start another thread if you want to go that route.
I d
Well said and great post. It's amazing how a few posters continue to push their agenda on here.
Please point to my "agenda". You are obviously without the capacity to understand that I want to see this idiocy stop. Just letting threats toward police officers go by without any action by any of the community leaders from where he represents tells me all I need to know. Spin it how you want. Facts are facts and this senseless shit needs to stop. Or we can just keep ignoring it because "that's the way it is"

What do any of them? Why does he only comment on certain ones? This is indeed a tragedy. It will keep happening as long as people keep ignoring facts. People can call my posts racist all they want. Not one time did I mention color. I simply stated facts and an opinion of a representative in the state.

It's pretty obvious that Obama being of part African descent can relate and truthfully say that TM could be his son in the unfortunate incident.

Why do you and quite a few posters on this board have so much rage against the man??

GBR!!

Reactions: huskerj12
I d

Please point to my "agenda". You are obviously without the capacity to understand that I want to see this idiocy stop. Just letting threats toward police officers go by without any action by any of the community leaders from where he represents tells me all I need to know. Spin it how you want. Facts are facts and this senseless shit needs to stop. Or we can just keep ignoring it because "that's the way it is"

Your agenda is continually blaming the POTUS for a majority of issues and in a variety of threads over the last few years. It's a tiring act. The man can only do so much and is not perfect.

GBR!!

It's pretty obvious that Obama being of part African descent can relate and truthfully say that TM could be his son in the unfortunate incident.

Why do you and quite a few posters on this board have so much rage against the man??

GBR!!
I have zero "rage" against him. So let's get this straight, the potus can blindly claim things about tm, but not say a single thing when the race-baiters say things supporting violence to police. I know you are incapable of understanding that I am sick of all of this bullshit violence. I am sick of cops taking things too far and killing people. But what I am more sick of is people having zero respect for law enforcement and thinking they don't have to listen and can act out against them. That is a bullshit message that only causes the idiocy to continuously loop with excuses.

Your agenda is continually blaming the POTUS for a majority of issues and in a variety of threads over the last few years. It's a tiring act. The man can only do so much and is not perfect.

GBR!!
Show me one post prior to this thread where I have spoke out against Obama about race issues. Your imagination is getting the best of you because you don't like my opinions. That is based on your opinion of my race and thoughts. Sounds pretty damn racist to me!

Show me one post prior to this thread where I have spoke out against Obama about race issues. Your imagination is getting the best of you because you don't like my opinions. That is based on your opinion of my race and thoughts. Sounds pretty damn racist to me!
Or does racism only work when one side feels slightened when they have never evenet the other?

I have zero "rage" against him. So let's get this straight, the potus can blindly claim things about tm, but not say a single thing when the race-baiters say things supporting violence to police. I know you are incapable of understanding that I am sick of all of this bullshit violence. I am sick of cops taking things too far and killing people. But what I am more sick of is people having zero respect for law enforcement and thinking they don't have to listen and can act out against them. That is a bullshit message that only causes the idiocy to continuously loop with excuses.

Please take a look at what I bolded. What did he blindly claim about TM?? And there are examples that you can google of where the POTUS has denounced violence against the police. Are you delusional??

This post is quite disconcerting. No need for it. RIP Officer Orozco.
It's my opinion on a message board. Deal with it. If they want to act like animals with no regard for human lives, let them live like animals. Black, white, freaking purple. The shit needs to stop.

What the hell are you even talking about?? Your opinions and statements speak volumes about what type of person you are. It's pretty blatant. I wish there was a search function and you could pull up old posts from the old format.

GBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT