Are there a lot of Trump supporters in DC?

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Tim Pool telling his followers not to get vaccinated? I see this as a huge win, imo. Hilarious!

EbSDpsCWsAEk8P1.jpg

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
But doesn't answer my original question. Who are the unvaccinated of DC. My sisters live there but they are vaccinated Trump voters. I'm guessing it's a completely different demographic.
Sir, reading is certainly not your strong suit. Neither is understanding the basics of vaccines. This is so embarrassing for you! Please spend less time listening to Tim Pool(so cringe!) and more time educating yourself.

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
But doesn't answer my original question. Who are the unvaccinated of DC. My sisters live there but they are vaccinated Trump voters. I'm guessing it's a completely different demographic.
Anti-vaxxers aren't all Republicans. Vaccination rates are lower among various demographics.

Reactions: EriktheRed

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
But its just more fun to blame Republicans? Seems not very helpful.
It certainly is very fun to blame Republican states/counties, but it's also empirically true. Why are Trump folks so against facts and data?!

vaxxes_by_state_red_blue_every_county_070321_1.jpg

Reactions: Lar Gand

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
The people who are not vaccinated are mostly POC.

As a white man, it would be incredibly selfish and probably racist for me to get the jab before an oppressed POC.

Latest posts