Are Dems always bad to right-wingers?

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Democrats & Media are one and the same and flat out Anti-America and Her Constitution. No group of people in Americas History has ever worked as hard to drive people into servitude of helplessness and fear of each other since 1860's Democrat slavery. God is witness.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
What I always find amazing by some on this board is how black and white they make Dems and Pubs. Even though I am a dirty Dem, living in the south most of the people I interact with are Pubs. And guess what. The vast majority of them are great people who see things a little differently from me. Doesn’t make them any less American. In fact that is what is great about America. Ironically, I think that I have more arguments politics wise with my Dem friends, mostly the Bernie Bros.

I will say though that growing up in a split house (Father a Pub and Mother a Dem) helped me see both sides.

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
Not sure what the point the OP is trying to make.

Sorry if I was unclear, Johnny.

My post was a reaction to an article posted on another message board about a meeting in McCook with a speaker from Ogallala that is concerned with the democrats "taking away their freedom, guns, land, water, and even children."

I'm guessing there are a combined 25 democrat families in Red Willow and Keith counties, and that 23+ of them are mostly moderate. I heard the NE State Senator for Dawson/Custer counties on KRVN last week talk about how party affiliation really doesn't matter out there.

It's just weird how good vs evil the discussions are on here. I probably should have made the OP more balanced, because there are some libs on here that spout the opposite stupid blanked statements about Republicans.

Reactions: nelsonj22

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Sorry if I was unclear, Johnny.

My post was a reaction to an article posted on another message board about a meeting in McCook with a speaker from Ogallala that is concerned with the democrats "taking away their freedom, guns, land, water, and even children."

I'm guessing there are a combined 25 democrat families in Red Willow and Keith counties, and that 23+ of them are mostly moderate. I heard the NE State Senator for Dawson/Custer counties on KRVN last week talk about how party affiliation really doesn't matter out there.

It's just weird how good vs evil the discussions are on here. I probably should have made the OP more balanced, because there are some libs on here that spout the opposite stupid blanked statements about Republicans.
"Liberal Democrats want to take our freedoms, guns, land, water and even our children"

Thats really just messaging coming straight from the president.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
So what was the story with the dems who filibustered against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 60 days? Did they forget to switch? Hadn't heard about it?
🤣 yes some drug their feet and took longer to switch than others