ADVERTISEMENT

APB For Warren Buffett...

ThereIsNoPlace

Blackshirt
Nov 29, 2014
....bring me links to what the great one is up to and I'll share my future friendship with you....

....bring me links to what the great one is up to and I'll share my future friendship with you....
Read the first couple of pages in the current letter to the shareholders from the recent Annual Report and it will give you some clues as to the sectors/industries he is taking a hard look at. He is a big fan of industrial companies retained earnings going back into capital investment of their own company since the history of those companies in the U.S. built some big time wealth for the families that owned those companies.

My boss and I had a bet going... Boss said that Berkshire would buy Boeing when the stock got low enough and I said no way but Airbus or Lockheed would and then split the thing up commercial/defense...

The Feds have now bought Boeing stock enough that they're about to be nationalized so I guess we both lost that bet

My boss and I had a bet going... Boss said that Berkshire would buy Boeing when the stock got low enough and I said no way but Airbus or Lockheed would and then split the thing up commercial/defense...

The Feds have now bought Boeing stock enough that they're about to be nationalized so I guess we both lost that bet
I wouldn't be surprised if Warren bought some Boeing in the last couple of weeks. I also think he might be building a position of Caterpillar currently. That would look pretty smart if Congress passes an infrastructure bill in the near future to put people back to work.

Lets see

Hates his alma mater
Hates his kids
Hates his hometown
Loves McDonalds breakfast

Lets see

Hates his alma mater
Hates his kids
Hates his hometown
Loves McDonalds breakfast
4 words Women hate more than "hate" & "moist"

river

Oh there's a fifth word. Brits, however, love it and use it often. Kinda taboo for us Yanks though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT