18. North Carolina
19. Minnesota
20. Cincinnati
21. UCF
22. Utah
23. Iowa State
24. Iowa
25. Tennessee

Not sure when NU will be ranked again in the 15-25 range. Hope one day we can get into the top 10 if that happens anytime soon.

AP Top 25 poll
First-place votes in parentheses:

1. Clemson (38)
2. Ohio State (21)
3. Alabama (2)
4. Georgia
5. Oklahoma (2)
6. LSU (1)
7. Penn State
8. Florida
9. Oregon
10. Notre Dame
11. Auburn
12. Wisconsin
13. Texas A&M
14. Texas
15. Oklahoma State
16. Michigan
17. USC
18. North Carolina
19. Minnesota
20. Cincinnati
21. UCF
22. Utah
23. Iowa State
24. Iowa
25. Tennessee

Not sure when NU will be ranked again in the 15-25 range. Hope one day we can get into the top 10 if that happens anytime soon.
If it weren't for all of the conferences not playing this fall, I doubt that LSU would end up in the top 10. They're going to be a mess on offense IMO.

How long will the Big Ten and Pac-12 teams stay ranked?
I'm guessing after week 1 they'll just rank the teams who are actually participating in a fall season.

the B1G/PAC12 can publish their own pre-season rankings Jan 1 Laughing

Reactions: saluno22
I'm guessing after week 1 they'll just rank the teams who are actually participating in a fall season.

the B1G/PAC12 can publish their own pre-season rankings Jan 1 Laughing
Or will the final rankings be postponed until after the Big Ten and Pac-12 play? Most teams don't play each other anyway to make head-to-head comparisons, there's just fewer in this case.

Never would happen, biggest difference is the loss of a couple inter-conference games for each team.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Or will the final rankings be postponed until after the Big Ten and Pac-12 play? Most teams don't play each other anyway to make head-to-head comparisons, there's just fewer in this case.

Never would happen, biggest difference is the loss of a couple inter-conference games for each team.
good question.. since, at least as of this posting, the CFP is still scheduled to take place as normal, I'd be pretty surprised if the B1G/PAC12 factored into final standings following completion of the playoffs and national title game.

I mean this with all sincerity and as a friend. I feel horrible for you guys, the school, the students, the fans and most of all, the Nebraska program. It all seem so surreal. I can't even offer any words of encouragement because no words suffice. It's unforgivable what these control-freaks have done. Just know there are a lot of us out here shaking our heads at what's going on... whatever it is that is going on. I'm not sure we even know what the true motive is. All I know, it sucks really bad. When the Huskers finally take the field again, I hope your guys tear it up and get back on top quickly. I just had to say this after reading this board over the past few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT