ADVERTISEMENT

Anyonen watching Michigan - Michigan State??

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
I know there is a long way to go...but that 20+ point spread looked like way to much to me...if I bet CFB....that would have been my "All in" bet this week.

Reactions: huskernation1973
They are hanging tough for sure. But what in the world did you see from MSU last week that would make you go “all in” on them against a Michigan team that thumped Minnesota?

They are hanging tough for sure. But what in the world did you see from MSU last week that would make you go “all in” on them against a Michigan team that thumped Minnesota?

Somebody posted the lines this week and I said that is just to much for a rivalry game. I didn't watch em last week. 3 TD's for arch enemies just seemed like way to much.

Somebody posted the lines this week and I said that is just to much for a rivalry game. I didn't watch em last week. 3 TD's for arch enemies just seemed like way to much.
I guess it’s a good think I don’t bet on games. I would have thought Michigan could call its number today.

I guess it’s a good think I don’t bet on games. I would have thought Michigan could call its number today.

Yeah I quit tryimg to be Jimmy The Greek a very long time ago...and it wasnt because I looked like Tony Montana carrying duffle bags of money into the bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: arf_man
I like Hargod, but if Michigan loses this game...there are going to be riots in the streets....wait, I mean there will be looting, no thats not what I meant....people will probably burn down some business's....

How will we know if it's because Michigan lost or just another Saturday night in 2020??

It's amazing how much better coaches are when they have amazing players. Harbaugh should pay royalties to Andrew Luck.

Reactions: dinglefritz
As the fact checkers like to say, mostly false. His quarterback in 2011 was Alex Smith. Smith and Harbaugh were 19 - 5 - 1. I will give Kaepernick credit for getting them to a Super Bowl, but the wheels came off the next season. Survey says, Kaepernick not a great quarterback.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Indiana game getting butt-ugly for a former Husker. Picks in three straight possessions.

Indiana game getting butt-ugly for a former Husker. Picks in three straight possessions.
That sucks, he's a good kid. Indiana has built itself up into a pretty decent team. They will show well against just about anyone in the conference

That sucks, he's a good kid. Indiana has built itself up into a pretty decent team. They will show well against just about anyone in the conference
So far Rutgers' go-to play is roughing-the-passer on IU. Legitimate calls, but they have kept Rutgers in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT