ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone with insights on these Iowa Fans

Have a vote around the entire big ten
Neb wins as most arrogant and obnoxious fans
Nothing ironic about coming to another teams message board to proclaim some nonsense like this. That obsessed little brother behavior is kind of the point of the OP. And also, the B1G is full of arrogant wind bags. I didn’t see Nebraska fans running their mouth like Iowa fans do 24/7. In fact I have never seen any fan base act as ridiculous as you people do. Iowa is full of trolls and are in the middle of a massive embarrassing scandal, but Nebraska has the nerve to be new and want to play football. Iowa logic, right.

Last edited:
A bunch of nfl linemen, tight ends and defensive backs have and are doing well in the league today.
I was tempted to say racist, after some of these comments from our Hawkeye visitors, but didn’t want to trigger anyone already suffering from Dark Tetrad Loneliness. Your answer was nicer.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
so are you saying Einhorst didn’t say those things about the Iowa program? Or was it Moos who told tOSU and Michigan to look out? Pretty sure those points are on record as being said .
Call Einhorn then, not us...

...and here's Moos' # (402) 472-3011

so are you saying Einhorst didn’t say those things about the Iowa program? Or was it Moos who told tOSU and Michigan to look out? Pretty sure those points are on record as being said .

I think the Eichorst comments were taken a bit out of context, but I get why Iowa fans got all worked up about them.

Ferentz has used those words as a great motivating tool for 6 years

Doubtful....most of the fan bases I talk to pretty universally rank Wisconsin and Penn State at the top of that category

In fact many on your own board think Nebraska fans, in person, are among the best in the league.
I’ve spoken to many visiting fans at Nebraska games since joining the B1G. (try to get back for a couple games every year) and they all love they way they are treated. The hospitality, free drinks, etc aren’t commonplace in most B1G venues. This narrative of Iowa fans that Nebraska fans are anything but gracious and hospitable is just silly. But I guess it shouldn’t be surprise.

Reactions: scarletred
Here’s why this hawk fan is here:

I live in and grew up in Omaha in the 90’s. My dad is an Iowa grad so I was going to Iowa games in 95, 96, 97, etc. This was junior high and high school at a time back when you could call your buddy a fag and it really didn’t mean anything, so they’d always give me shit - “why do you like the Iowa HOT GUYS? Cuz you’re a fag or something???” Typical Husker fans, basically.

I went to college at Iowa. They announced that Nebraska was joining the Big Ten after I’d graduated and these normally reasonable, well adjusted buddies of mine I grew up with who came up to Iowa City for weekends in college and watched nationally ranked Iowa teams beat nationally ranked Big Ten teams while Nebraska was sucking complete ass were turned back into 15 year old kids - “we’re gonna DOMINATE the Big Ten! We’re gonna own the HOT GUYS!”

Now a decade later and with a 3-7 record against that “hot guys” team they were so sure they were going to own, they just text me that they know they’re going to lose and they are starting to not even care about college football anymore. It’s super depressing. Like, it wouldn’t even be fun to rub their noses in how terrible and pathetic Husker football has become. So I text them back about how Frost is so close and they almost had us. I look classy and mature. We still hang out and relations are good after decades of friendship.

Of course I don’t mean what I say to them, though. Their favorite football team, the one they had posters of in their bedrooms back in grade school, it’s F*CKING PATHETIC. So I come here to drink in Husker misery. It’s like playing violent video games - totally safe, no ones going to get hurt (well, no one I care about - Rubrus Virgin whateverthef*ck is perpetually butt hurt, but I don’t really care), but you still get to enjoy harpooning Liu Kang and uppercutting his torso into a pit of spikes. I don’t play video games anymore, hence my Mortal Combat reference, but this scratches the same itch.

So yeah, all the “fire chins,” “we should’ve kept Bo,” “(insert every QB since Crouch) needs to be benched,” “the Big Ten is out to get us and never call holding on our opponents” stuff is HILARIOUS. And free. So I check in for 20 minutes every couple months during the off-season and a lot more during the Iowa Nebraska week and I laugh long and hard.

Hope that helps!
shut up fag

NTTAWWT

I live in and grew up in Omaha in the 90’s. My dad is an Iowa grad so I was going to Iowa games in 95, 96, 97, etc. This was junior high and high school at a time back when you could call your buddy a fag and it really didn’t mean anything, so they’d always give me shit - “why do you like the Iowa HOT GUYS? Cuz you’re a fag or something???” Typical Husker fans, basically.

I went to college at Iowa. They announced that Nebraska was joining the Big Ten after I’d graduated and these normally reasonable, well adjusted buddies of mine I grew up with who came up to Iowa City for weekends in college and watched nationally ranked Iowa teams beat nationally ranked Big Ten teams while Nebraska was sucking complete ass were turned back into 15 year old kids - “we’re gonna DOMINATE the Big Ten! We’re gonna own the HOT GUYS!”

Now a decade later and with a 3-7 record against that “hot guys” team they were so sure they were going to own, they just text me that they know they’re going to lose and they are starting to not even care about college football anymore. It’s super depressing. Like, it wouldn’t even be fun to rub their noses in how terrible and pathetic Husker football has become. So I text them back about how Frost is so close and they almost had us. I look classy and mature. We still hang out and relations are good after decades of friendship.

Of course I don’t mean what I say to them, though. Their favorite football team, the one they had posters of in their bedrooms back in grade school, it’s F*CKING PATHETIC. So I come here to drink in Husker misery. It’s like playing violent video games - totally safe, no ones going to get hurt (well, no one I care about - Rubrus Virgin whateverthef*ck is perpetually butt hurt, but I don’t really care), but you still get to enjoy harpooning Liu Kang and uppercutting his torso into a pit of spikes. I don’t play video games anymore, hence my Mortal Combat reference, but this scratches the same itch.

So yeah, all the “fire chins,” “we should’ve kept Bo,” “(insert every QB since Crouch) needs to be benched,” “the Big Ten is out to get us and never call holding on our opponents” stuff is HILARIOUS. And free. So I check in for 20 minutes every couple months during the off-season and a lot more during the Iowa Nebraska week and I laugh long and hard.

Hope that helps!

You have some deep seeded issues. Sorry to hear your only friends hurt your feelings. Please seek help.

Hope that helps!

Glad you get enjoyment of our demise..

Be careful of your next hire things won’t be so pleasant..

Neb fans calling Iowa fans , Minnesota fans , Wisconsin fans ignorant is laughable
Sorry Neb
Worst academic college in the big ten and most ignorant fan base

We loath Shawn Eichorst so what is your meaningless point..
[/
We loath Shawn Eichorst so what is your meaningless point..
Meaningless point is that’s why there is so much hatred for Nebraska. The sense of entitlement in coming to a new conference and declaring yourselves the new king of the hill. What’s so hard to understand about that?
Doubtful....most of the fan bases I talk to pretty universally rank Wisconsin and Penn State at the top of that category

In fact many on your own board think Nebraska fans, in person, are among the best in the league.
no question those are the two worst by far and I agree most Nebraska fans I talk to in person are decent people.

Reactions: headcard
Neb fans calling Iowa fans , Minnesota fans , Wisconsin fans ignorant is laughable
Sorry Neb
Worst academic college in the big ten and most ignorant fan base

Sad I have to say this again. If you’re going to talk academic smack, then at least use basic English.

I’ll sign you up for my Zoom education session. Seats are filing up quickly.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
I’ve spoken to many visiting fans at Nebraska games since joining the B1G. (try to get back for a couple games every year) and they all love they way they are treated. The hospitality, free drinks, etc aren’t commonplace in most B1G venues. This narrative of Iowa fans that Nebraska fans are anything but gracious and hospitable is just silly. But I guess it shouldn’t be surprise.
now I agree w you on this . In person Nebraska fans are really nice people . And Very knowledgeable about CFB

no question those are the two worst by far and I agree most Nebraska fans I talk to in person are decent people.

Only Ioway fans claim that so called Nebraska fans said they would rule the BIG when entering the conference, that is what your fan base fabricated what Husker fans said..
Ha, dildo quote posting in bold text.😤

No personal experience in person at PSU, but Wisconsin fan, woof. Nip and tuck battle between them and Colorado for the worst game day fan interaction. Nebraska fans are at the polar opposite end of the spectrum from those two Dbag fan bases.

I sorta know. We have Gary Barta .

I don’t hear much about him and always thought he was a pretty solid AD, but that press conference where he started crying talking about “driving while black”, was pretty cringeworthy.

Now imagine he’s replaced, the new guy (a lawyer) comes in and fires Farentz, then hires a new coach, say Matt Millen and tells him who to hire, who to recruit and how to coach.

No personal experience in person at PSU, but Wisconsin fan, woof. Nip and tuck battle between them and Colorado for the worst game day fan interaction. Nebraska fans are at the polar opposite end of the spectrum from those two Dbag fan bases.
Basically the same experience I’ve had at Boulder and Madison. For football at least. I had a friend at UW and Madison was a blast to visit, when not as an opposing fan.

Only Ioway fans claim that so called Nebraska fans said they would rule the BIG when entering the conference, that is what your fan base fabricated what Husker fans said..
Ha, dildo quote posting in bold text.😤
I never claimed all Nebby fans said that. I did however say your former AD pissed a lot of people off with his condescending view of Hawk football. There might have been some jabbing back and forth between fan bases but that took it to a whole new level

Ya Fran was a Dumb hire and Heller was a terrible baseball hire..

Get lost and quite crying on our board.. Your pathetic..
yeah Fran has taken us pretty deep in the tourney so far in his 11 years, and who even cares about college baseball . So I’ll quite crying now lol

ADVERTISEMENT