ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone using the Rivals app?

HuskerTimOmaha

Nebraska Legend
Apr 21, 2006
Omaha
I've been using it for the last couple days, works much better than Firefox. Biggest issue I have, notifications are only for rivals.com news instead of knowing if someone quoted your post. Just had an app update so there's a notification setting to select forum notifications. Still don't see notifications on the main free board page, gotta click on the lines upper left side of screen to see them.

Update, notifications don't work. Yuck, that sucks.

Curious what others think, and if I'm missing something.

Last edited:
I've been using it for the last couple days, works much better than Firefox. Biggest issue I have, notifications are only for rivals.com news instead of knowing if someone quoted your post. Just had an app update so there's a notification setting to select forum notifications.

Curious what others think, and if I'm missing something.

Firefox had a major update (44.0). Firefox is now using 1/3 the ram on my desktop. Whatever they did it has brought a smile to a lot of users face. New phone for me this week (Nexus 6P) and HOL is very smooth on FF.

Firefox on mobile was brutal. Never had an issue on my laptop. You using the app now?

Notifications still don't work on the app.

Rivals always needed an app but after the mobile friendly facelift I never use the app.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT