ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone thought about . . .

8th Street

Walk On
Dec 1, 2009
Where would we be right now if we had scabbed together a couple more wins, got to a pretty meaningless bowl, and still had Mickey as our coach? (I liked him, but . . .)

Completely different recruiting class, different portal guys, and God only knows what coaches would be here.

I'm kinda happy where we are.

providence seems to of had rhule firing round the time of our hiring.

I've thought about it.

A few more wins, in games that were close enough to win. A bowl game. A coaching search that didn't produce anyone as exciting as the current interim HC, so we went with MJ.

Then scandal and bad pub. We could have been in such a bad place right now. A much worse place than losing seasons and no bowl games.

If we beat NW and Georgia Southern and start the season 5-1 — the program is still in deep shit today

The leaders of the Frostzi regime would be emboldened and the purge of those critical of him would continue

Matt Rhule wouldn’t have been our coach as of today..
I’m not sure Rhule would have been our coach had Frost lasted the entire season this year and then been fired - as it seems it took a lot of work and time on the part of Trev to get this done - time frame may have been too short had he been fired at season’s end

Reactions: scarletred
I've thought about it.

A few more wins, in games that were close enough to win. A bowl game. A coaching search that didn't produce anyone as exciting as the current interim HC, so we went with MJ.

Then scandal and bad pub. We could have been in such a bad place right now. A much worse place than losing seasons and no bowl games.
That's exactly what I was getting at . . .

Reactions: SickOfPractice
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT