ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone notice how Moos...

SDhusker12

Walk On
Sep 6, 2015
Has been strangely silent lately? Or is it just me? He went from being in the public eye until about two weeks ago then poof...right before the rumors started dropping. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I think this silence is a good sign.

Right, but outside of his regularly scheduled interview. Doesnt he go on the show every week? IDK, Just seems like he has back off the public eye a bit like he has been hitting the road so to speak.

The first paragraph in the link says he did hit the road this weekend:

***Moos made four stops throughout central Nebraska this weekend in: Columbus, Hastings, Grand Island and Kearney. Moos said he was “very appreciative” of all the fans that came out. He said while his schedule has been packed, everything has been positive in his transition.

The first paragraph in the link says he did hit the road this weekend:

***Moos made four stops throughout central Nebraska this weekend in: Columbus, Hastings, Grand Island and Kearney. Moos said he was “very appreciative” of all the fans that came out. He said while his schedule has been packed, everything has been positive in his transition.

Gotcha, maybe Ive just been living under a rock lately!

Has been strangely silent lately? Or is it just me? He went from being in the public eye until about two weeks ago then poof...right before the rumors started dropping. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I think this silence is a good sign.
He has been out and about a lot. He was on Sports Nightly this week and traveled out to meet with Fans in Hastings, Grand Island and Columbus this last week as well. (I believe those were the cities mentioned).

So he has still be very much out in the public. I believe he also mentioned he had spent a day at the Big 10 office too. So he has had a lot going on.

Besides his due diligence on Coaching Staffs.

Man, it’s like night and day from Eichorst. The guy gets around, listens and shares his perspective with the fans through media. This is so much more desirable than the months of silence from the last AD. Eichorst made one think that the job of AD was almost miserable. It should be an exciting job with a lot of PR. Refreshing to see Moos work.

Man, it’s like night and day from Eichorst. The guy gets around, listens and shares his perspective with the fans through media. This is so much more desirable than the months of silence from the last AD. Eichorst made one think that the job of AD was almost miserable. It should be an exciting job with a lot of PR. Refreshing to see Moos work.

Definitely. Not sayimg he is Eichorst silent, but he just seemed quieter than when he got here. But I think that might just be change in media coverage of him

Nothing too strange about it IMO. His first days were heavily front-loaded with interviews as a sort of "get to know you" whirlwind tour. You wouldn't expect that pace to continue for too long. Besides, he's now said about everything he could say already - not much left to say. He repeatedly stressed that nothing specific in terms of coaching decisions would be announced until the season was over so that's been off the table since day one.

ADVERTISEMENT