ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know...

SEMO_yogi

Walk On
Jan 16, 2007
how Scott Frost's class is shaping up? I guess taking over a 0-12 team...only one direction to go. I wish him well.

how Scott Frost's class is shaping up? I guess taking over a 0-12 team...only one direction to go. I wish him well.
Sounds like he's picked up a highly recruited RB. Other than that, I haven't read much. Ranked 100th on Rivals with 12 commits with a 2.25 ave star ranking......He'll pick up some kids late I'm sure.

Pretty tough for him to even know what or who he needs to recruit at this point. No bowl practices for him to watch and I would think game film would be of limited value. Tough spot to start from. About the only thing he could go on was pure position scholarship numbers and that doesn't tell you the whole story.

Love Frosts OL coach hire in Austin. Talk about a guy who had to overcome a lot when he played here. I don't see excuses working well with him.

Looks like Frost picked up a dual threat QB from Hawaii that I'm sure he knew from recruiting at Oregon. It appears their current QBs on roster are pure pro-style guys. IF I were a dual threat kid still looking for a home, UCF would have to be near the top of the list for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT