ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know Whipple's living and golf arrangements in Lincoln?

Hail Varsity

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2001
I was curious where Mark Whipple might have ended up with his living arrangements in Lincoln? Presumably fairly temporary as he was almost ready to retire to AZ before accepting the OC role. Maybe Haymarket condo vs. a single family?

Also, he's an avid golfer. Does anyone know if he's joined a club? I think Frost and Davison are Lincoln Country Club guys, but wondered if Whipple might prefer Firethorn or some other spot.

Clearly not important information, just curious.

7cc05141-9d8e-4235-8795-077d521ecb2c_text.gif

I’ve got it on good authority that he lives in Capitol View Towers and just purchased a two year golf membership at Hidden Valley.

Head on over and keep an eye out for us!

• Wow
Reactions: BradWesley
Saw him and what I presume was his wife getting a few groceries at the HyVee at 70th and Pioneers quite a while back. Assuming he is somewhere in southeast Lincoln

I was curious where Mark Whipple might have ended up with his living arrangements in Lincoln? Presumably fairly temporary as he was almost ready to retire to AZ before accepting the OC role. Maybe Haymarket condo vs. a single family?

Also, he's an avid golfer. Does anyone know if he's joined a club? I think Frost and Davison are Lincoln Country Club guys, but wondered if Whipple might prefer Firethorn or some other spot.

He lives in an income based apartment. No golf coarse let him join as he refused to wear shoes.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

I miss newspaper stories about toxic paint levels. Got to hand it to RiLLLLLLLLey on his ability to make up lies that tried to put himself in a sympathetic light.

Heard that he likes her stroke

paige-spiranac.png

And would like to practice his short game with her!
cmibtbo8ib691.jpg

And her Patriotism is a bonus!!
NINTCHDBPICT000741031308.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT