ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know where Vedral wound up?

Hopefully that mf retires from football and becomes a hermit in the woods so my wife and mother-in-law stop talking about him and how cute he is.

Lucky for you that just like Scott Frost, your wife doesn't believe in fair and open competition. :Cool:

no clue about the mans wife but I’m more then sure Frost is open to competition. I’ll admit, I’m not at practices and I have no clue what he and the assistant coaches see but I’d have to guess, if there is a player better then a current starter, then Frost would play that player instead. But that’s just my guess because I’m not there in team meetings and practices.

no clue about the mans wife but I’m more then sure Frost is open to competition. I’ll admit, I’m not at practices and I have no clue what he and the assistant coaches see but I’d have to guess, if there is a player better then a current starter, then Frost would play that player instead. But that’s just my guess because I’m not there in team meetings and practices.
I should have used the sarcasm font.

I would refer all those type of questions to any of the obsessed Io_a trolls that live on this board 24/7 or on the Husker East board. I swear they scour the internet daily looking for anything Husker related and know way more than the average fan should.

This problem crops up for every coach after they have been in the game long enough. Coaches don't play inferior players on purpose, but they do make human mistakes. They find a player who is superior in practice and then stick with him because that's all they know. Not saying Vedral is better than any other QB. But sometimes a change of venue allows a player to prove himself. In 2012 Ferentz stuck with a QB while winning only 4 games. One of the backups was an elite 11 recruit and 2 others would go on to get drafted into the NFL. None of them saw the field. The head coach was stubborn and stuck with a known quantity over the unknowns.

ADVERTISEMENT