ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know the details of the bowl game vote?

[
Not fabricated - Frost was almost crying at the start of the season about we will play anyone anywhere. Next came the clapping and too many media timeout excuses followed by “we”re too tired to play another game” our players need to go home and be with mama for the holidays.

Yes fabricated. You are attributing something to SC he didn’t say and are putting your ignorant, obsessed troll spin on things to justify it. Nice attempt at re-writing history. But literally none of what you just wrote is true.

I do think for next year it’s probably the best decision to just move on like I have said. There are positives and negatives to both scenarios. Neither one will make or break the future. But I think people bring up legitimate concerns to not want to play. And it will be focused in even more since we literally sued the big ten to play. I think we could have earned some respect if we played Even with our record. Especially if we played Army. Had we stepped up and said we will do what’s right and play Army don’t you think that would have been pretty big?
You're easily glossing over what they went through just to play this season, move on.

Uhhh, right. Trump is the only known pedophile here. Interesting that you are willing to tear up the Constitution so your kind can be I power. Very 1936 German of you... at least now we know how that happens...
Typical Nazi tactics blame the other people you blame the trump supporters for the things you do. Don’t you preach to me who a Nazi is. It sure isn’t trump supporters and were not destroying the constitution like you and the people you support

Reactions: OzzyLvr and MVPFAN
Same players opting out are the same people saying they should get PAID

Opt out of your job and see how much you get paid

I do think for next year it’s probably the best decision to just move on like I have said. There are positives and negatives to both scenarios. Neither one will make or break the future. But I think people bring up legitimate concerns to not want to play. And it will be focused in even more since we literally sued the big ten to play. I think we could have earned some respect if we played Even with our record. Especially if we played Army. Had we stepped up and said we will do what’s right and play Army don’t you think that would have been pretty big?
It turns out a game with Army was never under consideration. What was considered was the Guaranteed Rate Bowl in Phoenix. Army ends up in a MUCH more desirable bowl game because of Tennessee's cancellation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT