ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know the details of the bowl game vote?

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009
Something doesn't feel right with this supposed "vote" that happened. Was it done anonymously? Were all 150+ Husker players given a vote? Were all 150+ votes weighted the same? Was it a majority vote deal? Who counted the votes? Did they employ the use of a voting machine? If so, which brand? If paper votes were used, did they use a watermark?

Imagine the 80+ players that know they aren't going to see the field in a bowl game turning the vote into a NO.

The amount of media and social media excuse-making was at a very high level as well. It seems we can't rely on the state media to do the digging. So who has the goods?

rumor has it it Dominion Voting machines were used....just saying......
voting_machines_paulding_2_1.jpg

Something doesn't feel right with this supposed "vote" that happened. Was it done anonymously? Were all 150+ Husker players given a vote? Were all 150+ votes weighted the same? Was it a majority vote deal? Who counted the votes? Did they employ the use of a voting machine? If so, which brand? If paper votes were used, did they use a watermark?

Imagine the 80+ players that know they aren't going to see the field in a bowl game turning the vote into a NO.

The amount of media and social media excuse-making was at a very high level as well. It seems we can't rely on the state media to do the digging. So who has the goods?
I imagine the guys who don't play much will vote how the leaders and starters on the team vote. That's how these type of team dynamics work. I'm guessing a lot of starters voted no.

I imagine the guys who don't play much will vote how the leaders and starters on the team vote. That's how these type of team dynamics work. I'm guessing a lot of starters voted no.
Wow. I can't wait till next year. Not!

On talk radio this morning, I think KFAB Sadlemyer somebody was on who seemed to be in the know and said he heard the leaders on offense were definite no votes and some of the defensive players were yes votes and "stood up and called them out". Who knows whether true, just what I heard on the radio.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Flat-earther red hats truly cannot control themselves. I know math is hard for the home-schooler MAGAS, but until you can figure it out, please leave it out of these threads.

Are there are other groups you would like to single out that don't measure up?

Think how you would have voted.

If you know you are not playing, you are voting "no"
If you know you are done with football but maybe get a few snaps here and there, you are voting "no"

That is easily most of the team.

Add in any player that likes ****ing and misses going out to get some ass...and you have more "no" votes.

I heard it was all done by mail in voting. Several votes are still lost in the USPS system but there were enough NO votes that those lost votes wont need to be counted. Now we may see an increase in yes votes between 3 and 5am.

Think how you would have voted.

If you know you are not playing, you are voting "no"
If you know you are done with football but maybe get a few snaps here and there, you are voting "no"

That is easily most of the team.

Add in any player that likes ****ing and misses going out to get some ass...and you have more "no" votes.
Walk ons get to travel to bowl games and get the almost 1000 dollars worth of gear and prizes. I can’t imagine many of them said no.

I think we should declare martial law, have everyone revote until we get the result we want... I also think that we should overturn a vote with no proof that even a republican packed Supreme Court turned down...I didn’t think the conservative right was into that whiny, snowflaky stuff.. guess I was wrong... conservatives have turned into the biggest snowflakes on the planet. Must be whoever loses turns into them...

Flat-earther red hats truly cannot control themselves. I know math is hard for the home-schooler MAGAS, but until you can figure it out, please leave it out of these threads.
Says al gore who sued and sued and sued I understand you hate Trump that is your right my suggestion is look at a alternative to cnn for for unslanted new. Hopefully you will enjoy being a communist with no freedom, I for one will not because all the war vet fought for our freedom and you are slapping them in the face. Jmo which is my right

I think we should declare martial law, have everyone revote until we get the result we want... I also think that we should overturn a vote with no proof that even a republican packed Supreme Court turned down...I didn’t think the conservative right was into that whiny, snowflaky stuff.. guess I was wrong... conservatives have turned into the biggest snowflakes on the planet. Must be whoever loses turns into them...

Just had to find a way to turn this political didn't you? Do a little research on why the supreme court didn't allow Texas's argument. It had nothing to do with the facts of the case. Sheesh

Maybe you can like a team but not support and be critical of their decisions. Like as a “jaysker” you like husker football and Creighton basketball. Which I don’t get
I also like Nebraska basketball and volleyball. Creighton is just fun to watch, and I’m born and raised in Omaha. Hometown team.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Mock it but it will happen because our great President will be forced to do it. This man will have to do something that he hates to save our great union from the deep state corruption and pedophile scum that exists.

Reactions: agri7 and OzzyLvr
Bob Knight had a player kicked off his team at Indiana once by a team vote. Knight pulled him in his office and told him the team voted him off the team. No such vote ever occured. Knight just wanted him gone. The only person who really knows what went down is the guy that counted the votes

Reactions: Huskerpro
Bob Knight had a player kicked off his team at Indiana once by a team vote. Knight pulled him in his office and told him the team voted him off the team. No such vote ever occured. Knight just wanted him gone. The only person who really knows what went down is the guy that counted the votes
exactly. This wasn’t the players’ decision. Frost didn’t want to play and you could tell after the Rutgers game.A majority of players may have voted no but I guarantee you they were influenced by the guy who says we will play anyone, anywhere.It’s the reason fans questions the culture and rightfully so. even though I think there are positives to not playing. It doesnt add up since we were the loudest to start this.

Reactions: HawkeyeinOmaha
According to the Husker Buzz defense voted to go the offense voted no. Frost wanted to end the year on a winning note so he said shut it down.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT