ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else think the shoe thing....

HCHTown

Walk On
Oct 21, 2012
in the student section is an embarrassment. I’ve had it it with all the stupid stuff that that Husker football all has become. Tunnel walk over hype. Fancy black shirts. Stupid stadium video stuff.

We used to be Everest - before all the nonsense. Screw staged tunnel walk. Screw the fancy black shirts. Screw the stupid shaking shoes at whatever.

Reactions: SC_'sker
I was thinking about this last week. I hate it so much. It is beyond stupid. If someone kills it they will be my hero.

in the student section is an embarrassment. I’ve had it it with all the stupid stuff that that Husker football all has become. Tunnel walk over hype. Fancy black shirts. Stupid stadium video stuff.

We used to be Everest - before all the nonsense. Screw staged tunnel walk. Screw the fancy black shirts. Screw the stupid shaking shoes at whatever.

It's dumb and corny af, just like the gd balloons

RollingLaugh

They need to let the Blackshirts die. That's for damn sure.

The players do things during the game that the opponents see as showing them up. Not a good idea.

They need to let the Blackshirts die. That's for damn sure.

Probably should have died a long time ago. Remember when we used to talk about whether the players would give up their blackshirts after a bad defensive performance? We're way past that now. I'm all for tradition, but this seems like clinging on to something that long ago lost its meaning.

it's stupid. other stupid is shaking keys...wtf!!!!
At least we stopped playing "Start Me Up" several years ago before every kickoff-about a decade or so after other teams stopped doing it. Have we finally stopped doing the wave? I was at the Northwestern game, and I never saw it.

ADVERTISEMENT