ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else happy to Bama's downfall?

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Okay okay they haven't falling completely, but let's look at the whole picture.

Nicky is back to his whinning ways, yes not winning, whinning! My theory on the sec is their downfall is because they let our old big 12 buddies in, which gave a blueprint to beating the likes of Bama's of the world. When they put Satan, Saban whatever on a pedestal, look at the body of work. He plays none of the hard sec teams all year and beats LSU to get into the championship. Florida has sucked since urban, so really no East team to contend. Missouri will put up points, but same ol Tigers on defense. Now you remember the one year Bama got lucky and blocked the kick, which their player Cody took off his helmet and that wasn't called. We have the LSU debacle, which it should of never been the Tide, Okie St got screwed. OU blew it by not having Mike coach that game because if you pay attention, LSU did nothing in the second half,either did OU.

I live in Louisiana and I hear how great Nick Saban and his run is. Well he has dodged all the mobile QB's and has had some kind of angle with scheduling or the BCS. You see him kinda pushing the panic button, whinning about satellite camps. Crying about draft status lol it was ok when he was winning. Did that draft status effect when the OSU Qb knocked out Bama's best defensive players (it's a physical game Nicholas).

They have all these bandwagon Bama fans down here and they say he is better than TO. Well, TO whipped him and dominated in his bowl games. Bama has had to beat LSU,that's it. Les is a moron and has tons of talent. Sec home office is in Bama. Bama will not travel up north to play and tries to always refuse a home in home. They do travel to usc, but that is the first time in Nicks sec coaching stint going to play a game like that. He wants to always play in Atlanta which is basically Bama fans or Jerry's world.

I'm glad they kept Kiffin because Bama was good because they had a identity, now they don't. If Bama was smart, they would keep pounding the ball and keep them up there, but Nick has lost faith in his defense. We will get to see him throwing tantrums and headsets lol.

I read on another thread 4 B10 teams and 3 sec teams in the top ten of recruiting, gotta love beating the cheaters at their own game. Go Big Red husker power baby and remember, didn't USC have Robinson that won like 4 NC, didn't make him the best coach either, before my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News