ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on VB season

Gary got his information from Sam at OWH which was put out last night. The NCAA put out the information yesterday on basketball and volleyball. VB tournament to be cut from 64 teams to 48.
48??? Yikes! I hope we make it! 😉

Gary got his information from Sam at OWH which was put out last night. The NCAA put out the information yesterday on basketball and volleyball. VB tournament to be cut from 64 teams to 48.
I heard it on Sports Nightly, thus Greg (I forgot the E in Sharpe o_O). I am a little confused on why they can't start earlier, maybe I missed the rationale, but whatever.

Is the rest of the ncaa waiting until January as well to play volleyball? If so, then it makes sense to wait.

Wondering it ANY has actually started yet though. Big 12 looks to start on 9/24.

If the NCAA came out with this, wondering if they are considering shifting EVERYONE. Would be awkward to have a fall season, and then have to wait until March/April for the tourney.

I heard it on Sports Nightly, thus Greg (I forgot the E in Sharpe o_O). I am a little confused on why they can't start earlier, maybe I missed the rationale, but whatever.
Big ten return to competition committee was working on FB only. That's the cash cow. Many schools don't make$ off VB. Hey, I don't think many big institutions still really don't want FB to begin let alone VB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT