ADVERTISEMENT

Any Word on Nadab Joseph?

SEC is not an option for him since they exclude online courses not administered by the JUCO. It’s how we got Green last year. I thought for sure the SEC would have adjusted their rules by now.

SEC is not an option for him since they exclude online courses not administered by the JUCO. It’s how we got Green last year. I thought for sure the SEC would have adjusted their rules by now.

I was wondering about that and this plays in our favor big time. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Nothing decided yet, but he definitely would be a high risk/high reward guy. Great physical ability, how many games did he actually play in junior college? Five in two seasons?

Nothing decided yet, but he definitely would be a high risk/high reward guy. Great physical ability, how many games did he actually play in junior college? Five in two seasons?

no risk anymore, just high reward. He is fully qualified now. Now it’s a matter of him picking a school and joining the team.

One of those season was a redshirt season as I understand it, so let’s say 5 in one season, and don’t JC play fewer games than D1? Not sure about that, just seems that way...

no risk anymore, just high reward. He is fully qualified now. Now it’s a matter of him picking a school and joining the team.

On the HOL podcast, they were preaching caution if he commits. Lots of upside, but they were throwing lots of caution out there.

Reactions: huskerssalts
I don’t know anything about the kid. I just heard him characterized as high risk/high reward. It should be noted that he’s a very talented kid- committed to LSU, Alabama, signed with Georgia. And he graduated, yet he’s wide open with his recruitment at this time. Don’t get me wrong. I hope we get him. He just might be high maintenance.

Reactions: huskerssalts
I think Oklahoma is after him pretty hard too right now. Hope we get him.

I think Oklahoma is after him pretty hard too right now. Hope we get him.

of course they are, he’s a big time talent and OUs defense hasn’t been good for a few years now. They have been hammering on the defensive talent any way they can get it, even hitting the JUCO ranks like we have lately. I’m crossing my fingers on us getting the young man, character issues or not. If anyone can get that in check, it’s Travis Fisher.

By looking at these comments, I don’t think we will land him and we could lose another talented 2020 signee Jaiden Francois. Henry Gray was a big loss but so as Jaiden Francois if he decides to enter the transfer portal. It seems we could have a hard time keeping the talented players from the south (high 4 stars players). I understand the talented recruits coming from Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, NC, SC, and etc wanting to stay in the south except for Ohio State. I hope we can keep Travis Fisher for long term but he decides to leave for better coaching position, he would be a big loss for recruiting.

By looking at these comments, I don’t think we will land him and we could lose another talented 2020 signee Jaiden Francois. Henry Gray was a big loss but so as Jaiden Francois if he decides to enter the transfer portal. It seems we could have a hard time keeping the talented players from the south (high 4 stars players). I understand the talented recruits coming from Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, NC, SC, and etc wanting to stay in the south except for Ohio State. I hope we can keep Travis Fisher for long term but he decides to leave for better coaching position, he would be a big loss for recruiting.

oh we have legit shot of getting him. Just sounds like OU and maybe another school or so also. Plus side for us, the SEC teams are all out of it since he took online classes. It was a heavy Bama vs Georgia battle for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT