ADVERTISEMENT

Any update on Luke Reimer?

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009
He took a pretty nasty hit to the head last time we saw him. Any update on his condition?

Also, we have the transfer ILB from Northern Iowa coming in. It will be interesting to watch the competition there heading into the season.

He took a pretty nasty hit to the head last time we saw him. Any update on his condition?

Also, we have the transfer ILB from Northern Iowa coming in. It will be interesting to watch the competition there heading into the season.
I don't know for sure who will start at the backer spots but man I think we're going to see good linebacker play out of all those guys this fall. IF we can avoid injuries we should be good there.

The depth at ILB and the lack thereof at OLB says to me Henrich needs to be playing outside.
I think Frost and Chinander have both said that they want their linebackers to be able to play multiple spots. The cross training is in part a safeguard in the event of injuries. They want their 4 best linebackers on the field regardless of where they normally play.

Would Heinrich play same side as Jojo, or the other side? Good group of LBs. Domann, Heinrich, Reimer, Honas, Nelson, the kid from UNI, plus some others.

ADVERTISEMENT