ADVERTISEMENT

Any 'regulars' will be out on injury ?

It's awesome that we finally got are whole team back. All year we have had almost half our starting defense hurt and even 2nd string guys as well. We have finally gotten to see how our defense looks with starters out there shutting offenses down. MSU and the Rutgers games gave this defense a chance to jell and work together. I really feel we will handle Iowas offense pretty well, they will be forced them to throw a lot which plays against there strengths. Im excited for Friday.

3 things that have helped the offense of late. Throwing the ball to Reily morre, Sterup at OG, and Cross getting carries out of I formation.

Reactions: The Tooth Fairy
Completely agree. I do enjoy the Cross out of I with jano lead blocking. Liked that turn around when they started doing that. Hope to see more of that and less of "throw ball 45 times".

I just hope Tommy is on the money Friday, if hes not its a whole different ball game and in that case hopefully our Oline us owning the trenches because we will need to pound it all game.

Wouldn't mind Pierson-El being healthy for a totally different return game.

Reactions: timnsun
It's awesome that we finally got are whole team back. All year we have had almost half our starting defense hurt and even 2nd string guys as well. We have finally gotten to see how our defense looks with starters out there shutting offenses down. MSU and the Rutgers games gave this defense a chance to jell and work together. I really feel we will handle Iowas offense pretty well, they will be forced them to throw a lot which plays against there strengths. Im excited for Friday.

We are missing Domornay, and Makale still. T. Newby will be limited as well as Riley.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT